Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Norway

ArcticMatt

ArcticMatt

VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 Hightop
That's such a cool picture of the roundabout in the tunnel.
Nice van, for a Smurf top ;):thumb
Ta :thumb Aye that roundabout was unreal! I'm guessing the reason they are called Smurf tops is not down to a german translation :)

ArcticMatt

ArcticMatt

VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Today I took it out for the first mooch. The TDI makes a difference from my slug of a 2.4 back home. We went down with my parents to the arctic circle visitor centre which has shut for the summer. There was a couple of nice german T4's already there though camped out

Untitled by Matt Wilde, on Flickr

DTGraffix

DTGraffix

Vehicle
Just browsing
Dtgraffix.com offer Westfalia Decals ... Hope this helps ... FREE POSTAGE TO UK CUSTOMERS AND FREE POSTAGE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY SPEND £50+ :)

Manfridas

Manfridas

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi all,

I've just found this forum from a link on the T4-Forum so I thought I'd give it a bash. I'm from North Yorkshire now but I live in Norway. We toured round Norway last year in my Syncro and I wanted to import it into Norway but the crazy rules they have would have meant be forking out the best part of 6 grand in tax (Sod that!). Handily a T4 California Exclusive came up for sale just up the road from where we live so we've snapped it up and boy am I a happy chappy! I'd never seen these before I came to Norway when I followed one near Odda and I loved them and their oddness. This one has only just cracked 100miles so its just a baby still. I cant wait to get out in it before the snow comes. I've been reading up on this forum and the T4 forum on their faults and good points but any assistance always comes in handy.

Cheers all.
Matt

T4 California by Matt Wilde, on Flickr
Hi and welcome! Love T4’s. What’s your instagram name,so I can follow you

HTML