Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A new California fan!

L

Leodejong

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
My name is Leo from the netherlands. I bought my first Cali t5 5 month ago. Since than my wife and me travel in the corona-yellow regions of Italy. For the last 6 weeks on Sardinie, mainly camping in the wild. It is still possible, despite the corona. Happy to be a member now. Cheers

:welcome Good to hear you have been able to get out and use your Cali. Some pics would be great.

Welcome! Wow, still managing to get out and about. Did you travel through France to Italy? Have you met any resistance or awkward moments to your travels during this COVID time?

Hi Leo, sounds like you are having a much better time then the rest of us ;-) Enjoy it! Do post some pictures of your new (to you) T5 and would love to see some photos of Sardinia's nature!

Welcome here and have fun over there!

:welcome Good to hear you have been able to get out and use your Cali. Some pics would be great.
Yes, travelling it is still possible, even though the corona restrictions in italy can change overnight. On sardinia we only found two sites with a hot shower. We get used to take our bath in the sea! Our Cali really delivers, here in the wild.
If you like to get an impression on how corona effects italy: my photo exhibition can be seen on

IMG-20201212-WA0010.jpgScreenshot_20210125-185906_Chrome.jpgIMG-20201212-WA0010.jpg