Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A-plan insurance ?

D

Dan

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Does anyone insure with a-plan?

I've had cars and commercials with them for the last few years and currently waiting for a call back with a quote to insure our new Cali.

I see in the VIP room, there's a mention of a 10% discount by mentioning the club. Does anyone know if this applies to all A-plan branches?

I'm slightly worried that the advisor admitted he had to Google to find out what a VW California was! :headbang

I tried getting a quote with them last week. I was passed to 3 different branches, finally got through to someone who felt with campervans, only to be given a quote of £1500! Will be going with safeguard at £450!

I tried several years ago I think they won't insure you if it's your only vehicle

I tried getting a quote with them last week. I was passed to 3 different branches, finally got through to someone who felt with campervans, only to be given a quote of £1500! Will be going with safeguard at £450!

Ok thanks. I'll see what they come back with. £450 definitely sounds more like it.

Got a call back yesterday and the best quote they could get was £950! :headbang

So far safeguard offered £475 (although I didn't ask about the club discount) but I was put off as the woman I spoke to kept referring to the Cali as a "motorhome"

Adrian Flux is the best so far at £390 without using my no claims discount. Does anyone have any experience insuring with them?

Adrian Flux is the best so far at £390 without using my no claims discount. Does anyone have any experience insuring with them?

Look on the t4/t5 forum seem some post's on there.

Highest quote I had was...wait for it ....£ 9000.00 not a typing error !
big difference when I got it insured for £ 232.07 at the time !