Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Insurance for a Newcomer?

The hunt continues.......aaaarrrgggghhhhh

Some insurance companies simply do not want the hassle and the business of firstly a vehicle over a certain value, typically 25k, and secondly vehicles with the extra complexity of habitation units. That is why a handful of brokers, underwritten by premier insurers, fill a niche market offering tailored packages.

I would add another vote for comfort. Easy to deal with, easy to see just what you are buying and quite competitive. They were not the cheapest for me this time round but for an extra £30, that being the difference between them and cheapest, the saving in hassle and having to read through reams of fine print to find which bits were insured for what was worth every penny.

+1 for Comfort, just taken a policy out with them, very reasonable price with excellent cover inc Europe, travel to and from work, 8k miles pa, protected no claims, new for old cover for vans up to 2 years old, £3k possessions etc etc £ 257 bargain! Nice chap told me they insure hundreds of Californias.

Was with comfort first year. They then would not quote as it is my only vehicle. Would go back to them if I could.

Sent from my SM-G900F

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on here
I finally went with Comfort after ringing them direct for a quote. They no longer want a tracker after realising the Cali comes with a Thatcham Category 1 alarm

Back