A Quick first Photo

Bill R

Bill R

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Finally I am a proud owner .
Grim weather but an unexpected appearance of the sun prompted me to at least get a quick photo on here.
Sitting in it now fiddling with buttons and seeing what all the bits n bobs are
Happy days

Welcome, to I have to say the best owners forum I have ever been on.
Like the colour combo

Very nice and welcome

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice combo! :welcome

That looks lovely, have fun trying to keep it clean :D ( I say that as the owner of Black one - I give up trying in winter)

Andy

I haven’t got used to two-tones yet, but it looks bloody smart with those wheels!

Have fun.

At last I have found someone who has chosen the same 2 tone colours as me (although I have to wait another 3 months ) im pleased to see a few pictures of how it looks in the flesh . I like the wheels good choice, i cant make up my mind in terms of design nor size i want 18” but prefer to have 5 wheels and not restricted to 4 as you can’t carry a larger spare

Anyway i think we should start a break away group for the 2 toners !! I feel we may be in the minority and I’m sure it will be a fad by VW which. will pass ... I wonder how many grey and black california’s exist ? whilst I like the idea of other Cali’s the same tbh, i guess I also like the idea of being the only one

Looking forward to sharing my pictures / opinions & stories.

Well done Bill

At last I have found someone who has chosen the same 2 tone colours as me (although I have to wait another 3 months ) im pleased to see a few pictures of how it looks in the flesh . I like the wheels good choice, i cant make up my mind in terms of design nor size i want 18” but prefer to have 5 wheels and not restricted to 4 as you can’t carry a larger spare

Anyway i think we should start a break away group for the 2 toners !! I feel we may be in the minority and I’m sure it will be a fad by VW which. will pass ... I wonder how many grey and black california’s exist ? whilst I like the idea of other Cali’s the same tbh, i guess I also like the idea of being the only one

Looking forward to sharing my pictures / opinions & stories.

Well done Bill
Hi Richard
Listers Coventry had 3 of these all identical and all were sold in quick succession to myself and 2 other members here , who have actually commented on this post so your a definite 4th to this Black and Grey 2 tone bunch.
Wouldn't want to "break away" as we're all n the same boat ( errrr, or van) really :) and such a helpful and pleasant group too!
But yes , it's a great colour combo so good choice by you too :cheers
I agree on the spare wheel issue although it wasn't a choice for the Coventry triplet 2 tones as they were pre registered unused demos already specced with 18's.
Something we may deal with next year sometime.
3 months will fly by and at least you'll hopefully have some weather when it arrives to help you get out and about sooner than I am able to
Bill

Hi Richard
Listers Coventry had 3 of these all identical and all were sold in quick succession to myself and 2 other members here , who have actually commented on this post so your a definite 4th to this Black and Grey 2 tone bunch.
Wouldn't want to "break away" as we're all n the same boat ( errrr, or van) really :) and such a helpful and pleasant group too!
But yes , it's a great colour combo so good choice by you too :cheers
I agree on the spare wheel issue although it wasn't a choice for the Coventry triplet 2 tones as they were pre registered unused demos already specced with 18's.
Something we may deal with next year sometime.
3 months will fly by and at least you'll hopefully have some weather when it arrives to help you get out and about sooner than I am able to
Bill
PS
got fed up with the colour so got the top wrapped so now have a black & white 2 tone
image.jpeg

I guess that makes mine the first triple tone!! (Well almost) ;)
upload_2017-12-11_14-51-39.png

Back