Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A very Satisfied Customer of Hazzy Dayz

• Thread starter greatnortherncamper
  • Start date
G

greatnortherncamper

VIP Member
We've just bought a Cali SE with RNS 510 sat nav and a MFSW but no bluetooth.

Seemed a bit daft to have this kit but no bluetooth integration and so with a bit of help and advice from other members (coupled to a mortal fear of electronics) we asked Hazzy Days to price for a genuine VW retrofit.

The service we received, initially from Greg, and subsequently from Michael has been fantastic. They have been responsive, knowledgeable and happy to answer each and every one of my numerous daft questions.

The new unit was fitted, without damage or disruption, at short notice and at a location of my choosing and works perfectly with full functionality and integration.

I'm sure that an aftermarket parrot or similar would have worked fine and been considerably cheaper but I'm confident that the extra spend, which includes a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, is fully justified.

Thank you

Just to say that I too used HazzyDayz a week or so ago, to retrofit cruise control to our 2005 California Comfortline, and like you was impressed by their friendly efficient service. They did a very professional tidy job while we waited and it was definitey worth the round trip from mid Wales. Highly recommended.

Back