Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ABS fuse.

Ozzy Pete

Ozzy Pete

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Just wondering if anyone knows where the ABS fuse is in 2015 SE. I’ve looked all over the Web an can’t find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Just wondering if anyone knows where the ABS fuse is in 2015 SE. I’ve looked all over the Web an can’t find anything. Any help would be appreciated.
Fuse 5, 50amp fuse in Fuse Box A which is situated on Passenger side of engine compartment by the engine battery.

I’ve just had a look in the top bank of fuses in the cab passenger side and there isn’t a fuse 9. There’s no provision for a fuse. All the other fuses are in place.

I’ve just had a look in the top bank of fuses in the cab passenger side and there isn’t a fuse 9. There’s no provision for a fuse. All the other fuses are in place.
Have you looked at my post above.
The fuse is 50 amp and located in the Engine bay.

Have you looked at my post above.
The fuse is 50 amp and located in the Engine bay.
Engine bay fuses just to the front of the battery.
Looking at them from the left top number 6 fuse is 15amp fuse..
From the bottom left number 6 fuse is 30 amp.

Looking from the top right number 6 fuse is 15 amp
From the bottom right NO number 6 fuse and no provision for a fuse.

There are NO 50 amp fuses in the Entire fuse box.

I apologise Number 6 fuses are
Top left 5 amp. Top right 30amp
Bottom left 30 amp. Top right 10 amp.

But no 50 amp

Bottom right 10 amp.

I’m getting extremely confused now lol.

Could it be one of the 30 amp fuses?
This is the Document I have got the information from. You might be looking in Fusebox SD, rather than SA.
I believe SA might be UNDER the engine battery. Further investigation Fuse Box SA under the battery. Count from the L Nos 5 is 50 amp.
91E9FBCB-41D3-443D-84D9-53DD01CBAC5D.jpeg

Attachments

• cali_fuse_layout-2.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
This is the Document I have got the information from. You might be looking in Fusebox SD, rather than SA.
I believe SA might be UNDER the engine battery. Further investigation Fuse Box SA under the battery. Count from the L Nos 5 is 50 amp.
View attachment 78551
Nothing like VW to make things easy to get to a FUSE.

So in other words I have to disconnect the battery, take it out just to check a fuse? Is that correct?

I was going to say” Even Volkswagen are not that stupid “ but then I just remembered the emissions scandal and everything fell neatly into place..

Back