Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Access to downloads

cayman57

cayman57

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi I'm a VIP member and just trying to access downloads but it won't let me. Any ideas
Regards
Simon

Hi kev
Still no luck unless I'm doing something wrong.
Forum
VIP lounge
Anything goes
Downloads section

Then I go to link and message comes up
"Vw California owners club-error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action
Perhaps it's me, just want to print off things to check as I'm collecting my ocean this week (at last)
Regards
Simon

Try clicking the downloads at the top of the page see if that works

Yep thanks kev, that's better I thought it must be me. You're more than welcome to check it over with me, I'm sure Chris Figg will be pleased to see you at SMG. It's been on order since last July so am very pleased it's finally arrived, and mine sold on the forum in less than 24hrs so now I'm caliless
Regards
Simon

Just joined, and am looking to buy a California, so am interested in the checklists. Do I need to subscribe as a VIP to get access to them?

Hi, The downloads section is indeed a VIP feature but although not as quick to search through there are plenty of threads on picking up a new Cali too. :)

VIP access also gives quite a few discounts with a variety of vendors including the club shop.

Hi
I’m trying to download checklist etc as I’m collecting my new ocean tomorrow and when I click on download I just get a blank screen. I’m sure it’s something I’m doing wrong but need help please
Regards
Simon

Hi
I’m trying to download checklist etc as I’m collecting my new ocean tomorrow and when I click on download I just get a blank screen. I’m sure it’s something I’m doing wrong but need help please
Regards
Simon
How did your pick up go? Any pics?

I am also picking up my Cali tomorrow and would appreciate the download link. Thanks very much
How did your pick up go Debbie did you sort your insurance issues out?