Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

accessing website

C

caliblue

caliblue
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Have you changed the means of access to the forum?
It appears you have to go through facebook. We are not members of facebook and quite frankly do not want to go down that road.
We have been members since 2009 and enjoyed our membership.We have tried to join facebook with no success and if we cannot continue to access the forum we will have to cancel our membership. Please advise how we should proceed.

Have you changed the means of access to the forum?
It appears you have to go through facebook. We are not members of facebook and quite frankly do not want to go down that road.
We have been members since 2009 and enjoyed our membership.We have tried to join facebook with no success and if we cannot continue to access the forum we will have to cancel our membership. Please advise how we should proceed.
No, not as far as I can see. Just stick this in your browser. Facebook not required to get here.

Thanks for that Mr T
We have been pulling our hair out!

I had just a white screen this morning when trying to look at the forum via my bookmark. googled the forum and reset the link

We managed to access the forum by looking through previous history and it was only by a fluke that it opened up.

No problems on iMac, iPad or Samsung phone using my same Bookmarks. All using Safari or Chrome browsers.