Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Membership

Mike Frost

Mike Frost

2009 130 T5 SE - "BARBARA ANN"
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello there administrators. I've joined as a VIP member, originally in order to gain access to the excellent tech advice. My wife, whose California our T5 is, would like to have access to the club website as well; can we have a joint membership please? Or are you going to mulct us another thirteen quid for her to have access??

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike , i can't answer on if a VIP payment can be put on two logins , but i doubt so . A admin will give answer to this .

Under witch username your wife in on the forum?
You could simply let your wife use your forum name and loging to check out the downloadsection , pretty obvious and easy i guess.

Last edited:
What’s her username please ?

Calikev, thanks for your response; she doesn't have one yet! Her name is Judith, Judy Frost would probably be OK. We have both joined the Cali Club forum on Facebook, under our Facebook IDs, Mike Frost and Judy Frost.

BigMac77 and EddieEagle, thanks for that! I'm a fan of our wonderful language, please excuse the unintended obscurity.

Mike if you get Judy to register on the forum with her own email address I will merge your accounts.

What’s her username please ?
Hi Calikev . We’re signed up to Northern Lights Trip with Niborn but Caligirl is asking why she can’t see what’s going on . I’m a VIP . Can we have a joint VIP please ? Her email is dobsonj@pobox.com . Many thanks . Trebor .

Back