Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories for sale section

D

Dobbyboo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,

Do I need to be a VIP member to reply to a post in the for accessories for sale section.

I wanted to reply to an add for a roof topper but the system won't allow me to do this. It looks like most of the replies to adds are from VIP members so I'm assuming that must be the issue.

Thanks

This is the message that's displayed when I try and reply (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.).

Very annoying as there's a roof topper I'm interested in purchasing.

Who is selling it I can drop them a note on your behalf or you could tag them here and they can message you.

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

The seller is GeoffSomer and the advert is
Comfortz 'Cali-Topper' Roof Cover with windows in Black

I guess the simple solution is to become a VIP member.

Thanks again

It does give discounts from the shop and a variety of vendors. However I think you should be able to reply to an add, Posting an ad is a VIP thing however. Ill check, but I could be wrong.

It's worth the VIP upgrade for this reason

I have checked and I believe at present VIPs can respond to and post adverts. Apologies for any confusion.

Not very VIP though if only VIP,s can respond to your advert.

We tried a different way last year by moving the accessories to the classified section members didn’t like it so we reverted back The reason we have it like this is a few members where getting spammed

On a similar subject I am looking at a few items in the club shop, how do we get the discount?