Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale or Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing item for sale/wanted seem long winded compared to the old way.
I have only ever added to the wanted a couple of time and have purchased a few bits and bobs and the process for both was very easy, this new system seem over complicated.
Why have boxes that require completing when in reality they don't for example telephone number if you don't want to add your number add 000000, Wanted items no price required but add 0.00 WHY
This is only my opinion but it just appeared to me the old way was more user friendly, easier and a lot clearer and more item per page etc.

Last edited:
You no longer need to put phone number.
I’m sorry you don’t like it but it was the easiest way we could do it with the software we have.

You no longer need to put phone number.
I’m sorry you don’t like it but it was the easiest way we could do it with the software we have.
Hey you can't please everyone, just preferred the older version.
The good thing is, as I am now not viewing the sale items so often I am saving a fortune and the space in the garage was getting very limited :cheers

Last edited:
Trying to place an ad, inputting the vip code and apply, it's still wanting payment - any advise please

Andy can you pm me the code you are using please I will look into it for you

Hi
I might be mistaken but on the old system you were able to follow the thread and when something was advertised, by watching the thread, you got a notification that someone had posted an advert - which I found really useful. I can't see this on the new system - am I missing it or doesn't it exist now? If not is it possible to add it to the new system please?

Yes sorry guys new system is a big backward step . Not user friendly . Used to look at / buy items for sale regularly . Can’t be bothered even looking at the new system and as for Woocommerce I always say blame a third party .

Am I correct in thinking that new posts of items for sale will no longer appear in "recent posts"? If so does this mean the only way to keep an eye open for bargains is to do a regular search of "for sale"?

If that's the case the new system gets a thumbs down from me! No more impulse buying, more beer money.

I keep seeing wanted adds in this new section and they need to be moved/moderated into the correct wanted area, also there is no [report] button.

I quite like the new system for having a browse but I do wonder if a menu item at the top (or a nested menu with for sale stuff under it?) may make it easier to find. I will admit I didnt see the green box until I read this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back