Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP Membership

ibis64

ibis64

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi I have signed up for VIP membership a couple of days ago and paid via PayPal is there any chance that you can give me access to the VIP section as I am looking to purchase some accessories.

Many thanks
Ian

Sorry ian I can only find I payment for a bellows bungee in PayPal linked to your email address

Calikev said:
Sorry ian I can only find I payment for a bellows bungee in PayPal linked to your email address

Thanks I will go back and double check, signed up using the iPad

Hi Calikev I've been a member since June 2012 ( Viking ) and was a VIP member but seem to have lost my VIP status along the way as well as being demoted to new member,
Can you explain to me why so I know where I stand ? I usually pay buy credit card on PayPal . Cheers Kevin and best regards Eric

Hi eric you are showing up as a vip check to see if you can see the vip lounge in the off topic chat section. The new member you have is to do with this forum software's members ladder you will change to a member when you reach 100 posts
Hope that helps
Kev

Hi eric you are showing up as a vip check to see if you can see the vip lounge in the off topic chat section. The new member you have is to do with this forum software's members ladder you will change to a member when you reach 100 posts
Hope that helps
Kev
Cheers Kevin I've just noticed that I'm now shown as a VIP member perhaps it just takes a bit of time . By the way what's happened to my Cali photos that were in my profile ?

when we migrated to this new forum software some pictures for reasons not know to me where left behind

Hi Kevin, just logged in and I seem not to be shown as a VIP anymore - I have been with the forum for several years and pay via PayPal.

I have been to the VIP lounge and downloaded a random .pdf, does this mean I am still a VIP but it just doesn't show on my profile.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Kev,

Cancel my last, as soon as I posted I was suddenly shown as VIP!!

Cheers, Dave

Hi Kev
I'm also having this problem and can't find discount code for Dubflecta...could well be operator error though! Any help gratefully appreciated.

Hi Kev
I'm also having this problem and can't find discount code for Dubflecta...could well be operator error though! Any help gratefully appreciated.
You need to ring John at dubflecta mention the club and he will give you free postage

Hi, I seem to have lost my VIP status. My understanding is that renewal payment to unique Forums was made via Paypal on 28 Feb. I'm at insurance renewal time, so this status could be important. Can someone please advise?

Thanks

@RonB , this will be sorted out for you soon once the admins read this.
I as moderator can have no acces to that info , please be patience for a while . It even happend with me also once...

Hi, I seem to have lost my VIP status. My understanding is that renewal payment to unique Forums was made via Paypal on 28 Feb. I'm at insurance renewal time, so this status could be important. Can someone please advise?
Hi Ron I have checked this for you and indeed you are correct I have changed your settings I'm not sure what happened I can only apologise
Kev
Thanks

Thanks for checking and amending this.

Cheers

Ron

Back