Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories for the Ocean, Coast and Grand California from Yes Campervan

YesCampervan

YesCampervan

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
A big thanks to the club for recently accepting us as a trade partner!.... VIP members will find a discount code for 5% off in the VIP area.
Yes Campervan logo R.png
We make high quality accessories for the VW California Ocean, Coast and Grand California which are designed and manufactured in the UK. All of our products are designed for easy installation without the need for any permanent alterations to your California (no drilling or screwing!). Here are some highlights:

Wardrobe Shelves for the Ocean and Coast
Our wardrobe shelves open up a plethora of organised packing options to maximise the useful space in your Cali, some of our customers use them for books, food, clothes in packing cubes, or the practical bits and bobs in boxes, the shelves provide the framework to keep everything organised and accessible. These are predominantly made from a smart matt finished aluminium, which in appearance is complimentary to the high quality interior of the California Ocean and Coast, it is also practical, being light weight, rigid and easy to maintain.

Sink covers for the Ocean and Coast
The sink covers extend your usable work surface. Being manufactured from aluminium they are heat resistant and will not be damaged by the adjacent gas ring.

Wardrobe shelves for the Grand California (GC680 and GC600)
Configurations are available for all the main cupboards in the GC, these shelves are fully height adjustable. Made from 6mm thick SGL, this is an extremally strong, tough, scratch resistant material which is also chemically resistant and easy to clean. The shelf colour is anthracite which matches the inside of the cupboard.

Dining table for the Grand California
The standard Grand California table is often found to be large, heavy and awkward to store. This slightly smaller (82cm x 42cm) table is made from durable easy to clean solid grade laminate and can be stowed conveniently in the dining area! Available in a selection of colours.

Shower tray duck board for the Grand California
This birch plywood duck board is a great finishing touch for the Grand California wet room, it brings a natural warmth and a practical functionality.

For these products and more please have a look at our website: www.yescampervan.co.uk

**VIP club members benefit from 5% discount on all our products

hello@yescampervan.co.uk
https://www.yescampervan.co.uk/
Social Media:
https://www.instagram.com/yescampervan/
https://www.facebook.com/Yes-Campervan-106344454480912

Wardobe shelves loaded.pngT61 shelves 2.jpg
megans photo 2.jpg

White stowed.jpg

GC LCS1.jpg

GC ST1 b.jpg

Last edited:
They look very practical solutions.
I have recently switched from Ocean to Beach so they are no longer of use to me.

Review of this product.
Ordering straight forward.
Dispatch the next day.
Product. Well made good quality and fits well. No sharp edges.

This will be useful a great place to put our induction hob when on hook up. 5-star product and service. We have an early T6 with a non-split cooker and sink glass.

A big thanks to the club for recently accepting us as a trade partner!.... VIP members will find a discount code for 5% off in the VIP area. Here is the basic information about what we provide:

View attachment 75638

We make accessories for the VW California which are designed and manufactured in the UK . These are predominantly made from a smart matt finished aluminium, which in appearance is complimentary to the high quality interior of the California Ocean and Coast, it is also practical, being light weight, rigid and easy to maintain.

Wardrobe Shelves
Our wardrobe shelves open up a plethora of organised packing options to maximise the useful space in your Cali, some of our customers use them for books, food, clothes in packing cubes, or the practical bits and bobs in boxes, the shelves provide the framework to keep everything organised and accessible.

Sink covers
The sink covers extend your usable work surface. Being manufactured from aluminium they are heat resistant and will not be damaged by the adjacent gas ring.

**VIP club members benefit from 5% discount on all our products.

sales@yescampervan.co.uk

http://yescampervan.square.site/
Social Media:
https://www.instagram.com/yescampervan/
https://www.facebook.com/Yes-Campervan-106344454480912

T61 shelves 2.jpg
Wardobe shelves loaded.jpg
Wardobe shelves empty 1.jpg
T6 sink cover 1.jpgmegans photo 2.jpg
Looks great, with the t6 two glass piece version, does it slide across over the gas burners so the sink can be accessed and if so would the glass lid close while your sink cover is over the gas burners ? I ask as it would be useful to have a side surface to the sink when using it.

The burners are a bit higher but still feasible to put a board and close the lid:

Looks great, with the t6 two glass piece version, does it slide across over the gas burners so the sink can be accessed and if so would the glass lid close while your sink cover is over the gas burners ? I ask as it would be useful to have a side surface to the sink when using it.
Hi Icic, Thanks very much for the question. It is made to fit perfectly over the sink, and as such it does not also fit over the gas hobs. Most people keep the sink cover on the sink during transit (the glass lid still closes fine). The sink cover is flat and only 3 mm thick so when you use the sink it can be kept to the side of the unit or behind the opened glass lid.

A cover for the hob would be an entirely different product and not so easy to make because the gas burners protrude higher than the level the sink cover sits at. It doesn't mean it is impossible, but it wouldn't be such a nice simple design. My impression is that most people use the hobs more often than the sink, hence a sink cover is more useful and a hob cover is in the way more often. However this is probably very much down to personal preference. Maybe I should make a poll to ask about this.

Joe

Review of this product.
Ordering straight forward.
Dispatch the next day.
Product. Well made good quality and fits well. No sharp edges.

This will be useful a great place to put our induction hob when on hook up. 5-star product and service. We have an early T6 with a non-split cooker and sink glass.
Thank you Meoncoast, it is always nice to have a happy customer and a positive review! Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Icic, Thanks very much for the question. It is made to fit perfectly over the sink, and as such it does not also fit over the gas hobs. Most people keep the sink cover on the sink during transit (the glass lid still closes fine). The sink cover is flat and only 3 mm thick so when you use the sink it can be kept to the side of the unit or behind the opened glass lid.

A cover for the hob would be an entirely different product and not so easy to make because the gas burners protrude higher than the level the sink cover sits at. It doesn't mean it is impossible, but it wouldn't be such a nice simple design. My impression is that most people use the hobs more often than the sink, hence a sink cover is more useful and a hob cover is in the way more often. However this is probably very much down to personal preference. Maybe I should make a poll to ask about this.

Joe
Thank you so much for the detailed reply, just a thought would it make any sense to cut out in the sink cover just at the point where the metal gas hob bars are. This would leave 4 small slits in the cover and allow multi use, such as one hob use and sink use (pasta water disposal etc) and a place to put washed up items possibly. Or just access to the sink without having to remove the cover from the kitchen unit. I could see this being a fantastic option

We've got the wardrobe shelves great product and easy to fit shame we missed the discount

We've got the wardrobe shelves great product and easy to fit shame we missed the discount
Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you like them. Sorry we didn’t have the discount scheme in place when you ordered.

Ive ordered the 2 x shelves for the wardrobe with a safe, they fit well and are good quality. We have tried a few different storage setups for the wardrobe including improvised use of a veg rack however none of these worked particularly well and these looked like a great option.
Looking forward to using them in anger.

We’re currently away for the weekend, first trip with the 3 wardrobe shelves in, mrs is delighted! All the food stored away beautifully! Very happy with them, great quality too.

74C51C41-26D7-4CE7-B4B1-F2D4E59BE015.jpeg

Summer holidays are coming, now is a great time to order your shelves and sink covers for the VW California.
We make accessories for the VW California which are designed and manufactured in the UK . These are predominantly made from a smart matt finished aluminium, which in appearance is complimentary to the high quality interior of the California Ocean and Coast, it is also practical, being light weight, rigid and easy to maintain.

Wardrobe Shelves
Our wardrobe shelves open up a plethora of organised packing options to maximise the useful space in your Cali, some of our customers use them for books, food, clothes in packing cubes, or the practical bits and bobs in boxes, the shelves provide the framework to keep everything organised and accessible.

Sink covers

sales@yescampervan.co.uk

https://www.yescampervan.co.uk/

Wardobe shelves loaded.pngT61 shelves 2.jpg
T6 sink cover 2.jpg

megans photo 2.jpg

Last edited:
i got a sink cover but finding it a pita if water from the tap is required. Got to keep taking cover off and on with the resulting scratches on the Cali aluminium surround.

We don’t use the sink much so it has been perfect for us. I guess each person uses ther Cali differently. Altvic, we keep a 2L bottle of water in the back of the passenger seat or just standing up beside the sink when we are camping, this saves having to clean the water tank etc.

Really like the look of the shelves but dont know which ones to choose as still want to be able to use the hanging rail when needed….. Advice please …

Really like the look of the shelves but dont know which ones to choose as still want to be able to use the hanging rail when needed….. Advice please …
Good morning Tracey, and thank you for your interest. The small shelves are probably the best option for you, these are specifically designed for people who want a bit of both worlds, the shelves take up the back half of the wardrobe and leave the front half free for hanging clothes. Try this link https://www.yescampervan.co.uk/product/small-wardrobe-shelves-for-the-vw-california-se-ocean-coast/7?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false

As a point of interest we did have one customer last year (before we launched the small shelf option) who sent back a photo of the large shelves that they had installed and then they moved the hanging rail forward a few inches and were hanging clothes in the small void in front of the large shelves, however I doubt many people want to make this modification to their California.

All the shelves can easily be lifted in and out as you need them, although this is mostly so you could put something taller on a shelf or temporarily re gain the large void that is the empty wardrobe.

I hope that helps.

i got a sink cover but finding it a pita if water from the tap is required. Got to keep taking cover off and on with the resulting scratches on the Cali aluminium surround.

This product did interest me.
I wonder if anything could be added to the surround to prevent scratching…?

This product did interest me.
I wonder if anything could be added to the surround to prevent scratching…?
Good morning Soul style Devon,

This is the first time I have noticed the comment from Altvic, and I will reply to him separately above. The sink cover is already designed to rest on the small black rubber rim around the edge of the sink, thus you should not have metal on metal where scratching might occur. We do take care to make sure the edges of the sink cover are as smooth as possible during production. The only time you could have metal on metal would be by accident putting the sink cover in and out (as Altvic refers to), so it does take a little care, or if it moves in transit. For the latter we recommend keeping your sink sponge or tea towel between the sink cover and the glass lid to keep everything snug and in place on the black rubber rim.

Good morning Tracey, and thank you for your interest. The small shelves are probably the best option for you, these are specifically designed for people who want a bit of both worlds, the shelves take up the back half of the wardrobe and leave the front half free for hanging clothes. Try this link https://www.yescampervan.co.uk/product/small-wardrobe-shelves-for-the-vw-california-se-ocean-coast/7?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false

As a point of interest we did have one customer last year (before we launched the small shelf option) who sent back a photo of the large shelves that they had installed and then they moved the hanging rail forward a few inches and were hanging clothes in the small void in front of the large shelves, however I doubt many people want to make this modification to their California.

All the shelves can easily be lifted in and out as you need them, although this is mostly so you could put something taller on a shelf or temporarily re gain the large void that is the empty wardrobe.

I hope that helps.
Thanks for the reply. How do I order with the discount?

Can somebody please confirm whether these aluminium sink covers do or do not scrape the aluminum surround when they are taken in and out ? Thanks Scoobz

Last edited:
If you have previously purchased our sink cover or wardrobe shelves please can you take a moment to write a review here? We are a new business and your reviews help us improve and help others decide. I am sure Scoobz1 above would also appreciate your review. Many thanks. :)

We fitted the shelves a couple of months ago and are finding them really useful.
These 24x17 IKEA boxes fit very well on the shelves and have added to their usefulness for smaller things.
F61A3EFB-67DB-404B-8EE8-B5A214076BD5.jpeg

Back