Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories for the Ocean, Coast and Grand California from Yes Campervan

Hey Joe.
I’ve tried some of the suggestions here, just been for a little drive and didn’t notice any major rattling. It’s possible I wasn’t lining it up on the rubber correctly.

I’m going to keep as I can see the usefulness as we don’t have the split top and this gives us more options for food prep and brewing…:thumb

01EDBAF9-DEDA-47F5-A5B7-8F62EB0857A8.jpeg

932E9EBD-2CED-4E37-B352-B6EBB3AE2D33.jpeg

A little up date from Yes Campervan: We have been working on some new products for both the Grand California and for the Ocean and Coast, hopefully they will be ready for sale in the next couple of months so please watch this space. In other news.....while the sun was out today I took some new photos of our shelves....not the easiest space to photograph but hopefully it sheds a good light on them.
And finally I would like to let you know that members of this group receive 5% off all our prducts using the discount code in the VIP area. Check us out at www.yescampervan.co.uk

LW1 loaded.jpg

LW1 Empty.jpg

Straight shelf loaded.jpg

My order to Switzerland took 9 days to arrive, a week earlier than expected. The shelves and sink cover were neatly insulated in a package that was not excessive. The 49 CHF (£40) duty and VAT charges could be paid directly to the postman; the only problem there was that he arrived before I was fully awake after a late night o_O.
Installation is easy with very well written instructions and it took me only a few minutes. I'm really pleased with the purchase.

My order to Switzerland took 9 days to arrive, a week earlier than expected. The shelves and sink cover were neatly insulated in a package that was not excessive. The 49 CHF (£40) duty and VAT charges could be paid directly to the postman; the only problem there was that he arrived before I was fully awake after a late night o_O.
Installation is easy with very well written instructions and it took me only a few minutes. I'm really pleased with the purchase.
Thank you for the very kind review, I am glad you like them :)

Yes Campervan wardrobe shelves for the California Ocean and Coast help you get organised and stay organised! We are now offering 10% off with the discount code BlackFriday10 valid until 5th December.
  • Easy and quick installation without any permanent alterations to the California.
  • High quality, precision shaped aluminium, made in the UK.
  • Smart matt aluminium finish compliments the interior of the California.
  • Individual shelves can easily be added or removed.
  • Options available for T5.0-T6.1.
  • The bungee cord retains items in place during transit, while the flexibility allows access for lager items.
Visit us at www.yescampervan.co.uk
T61 large loaded 1.jpgLoaded 2.jpg

Hi, I've recently fitted a set of shelves (T6 with safe, so two shelf option) and they are indeed excellent. Not used them in anger so far (next trip Feb) but already transformed the space. Hooray!

Next on my list is some sort of above kitchen shelf. Unfortunately all of the versions availble via the UK market look like they were made in 6th form metalwork class but are priced as premium products. Have you considered making a kitchen shelf that is functional/attractive/affordable? Ideally something that looks factory rather then aftermarket.
Thanks

Hi, I've recently fitted a set of shelves (T6 with safe, so two shelf option) and they are indeed excellent. Not used them in anger so far (next trip Feb) but already transformed the space. Hooray!

Next on my list is some sort of above kitchen shelf. Unfortunately all of the versions availble via the UK market look like they were made in 6th form metalwork class but are priced as premium products. Have you considered making a kitchen shelf that is functional/attractive/affordable? Ideally something that looks factory rather then aftermarket.
Thanks
Hi Lee, Thank you very much for the kind words about our wardrobe shelves. I know what you are referring too for above the kitchen, but we do not make anything aluminium for that space. For the kitchen area in the Ocean we do have accessory hooks and rails that fit in the aluminium track under the bed and we have also recently added oak chopping boards which fit on the gas hob, under the glass lid. I know they are not exactly what you are looking for but might help a bit with space.

Back