Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Add an Avatar & Location to your profile ...

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
If you have not already done so it would be great if eveyone could add an avatar to their profile, adding profiles is now so much easier with the new forum.

Also whilst you are at it, maybe add your location, this could be a town, county or even a country

These things just make it a bit more interesting when viewing posts.

Add Avatar Image
>Click on your name ( top right )
>Select Avatar in left column
>Browse to find the image on your computer
>Upload ... Job done

If you don't have an image to upload, there are plenty to choose from online, just Google 'forum avatars'

Add your location
>Click on your name ( top right )
>Select Personal Details
>Location can be found in the middle of the page

If you need any help, just give us a shout.

Come on people, lets all add an avatar to our profile, the question mark looks ever so boring, as spanner has said there are many websites out there with ready made avatars. Would also be nice to see more humans in avartars;)

It seems there is a growing split between avatar photos of dogs vs Californias; two of the things that make us smile the most I suppose :happy I need to get a picture of my girls + Ariadne when I can get them together in daylight!

OK done, that's me on the left :D

Wow Maud, I'm impressed you can reach the pedals!

Yep, multitalented us Border Collies :veryfunny

Will you be rounding all the Calis up at COTF then?

Unfortunately the human member of the driving team can't go and she says we (there are four of us BCs) can't be trusted to drive all that way on our own! :shocked

Have you considered getting another one from the Human Rescue Centre?

Unfortunately the human member of the driving team can't go and she says we (there are four of us BCs) can't be trusted to drive all that way on our own! :shocked
What a shame, that's both you and Granny Jen will be missing from COTF this year!

Totally inflexible permitted holiday dates from work unfortunately :( However, I will be expecting LOTS of photos to let me see what I have missed :thumb

Keep the avatars coming it makes viewing the forum more fun, nice to see some human and canine faces aswell as Cali's :)

Back