Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Update your location and vehicle details

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
If you have not already done this, it would really help other members when they are answering questions if could take a few minutes to update your profile with both your vehicle type and also where you are located

We have now also included all T6 Options.

To update your Vehicle/Location:
1. Click on your name at top of forum
2. Select Personal details
3. Halfway down this page you will see sveral boxes:
Transmission
Vehicle

Many thanks

fine but my vehicle california se 114hk 2013 are not on list
:(

Let me know if any other variations are missing and we can add them at the next update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Martin , will you bring in option choises for your LR ...?:D
They look good next to each other , if i suddenly won the lottery there will be a Disco next to my Cali...

On-topic , good to remind members that those details are at first to give them a more acurate answer on theire questions.

T5 Beach 4Motion is also missing

Thanks , keep them coming... I will get it all tidied up at the end of the week

Could you add a field for the year?

I think we have a problem!

Anyone spot it?

Can these vehicle details be viewed in TapaTalk- I can't figure it out.

Done.... and it works

By adding the new options it appears to have changed everyone's vehicle type :headbang

By adding the new options it appears to have changed everyone's vehicle type :headbang

It didn't change mine. Thats why I hadn't spotted the problem.

No problems with my vehicle type.
One thing, for accuracy. Most vehicle manufacturers change their Model Year mid way through the year.
So early 2014 is the 2014 MY whereas Late 2014 is likely to be 2015 MY. Normally doesn't cause any problems but can sometimes.

actually wouldn't model year rather than just year as the title of the field be better?

actually wouldn't model year rather than just year as the title of the field be better?
Hi
I tried to put March 2013 but had to leave out the March ???
Changed my profile also ---that will surprise some of you.
My Avatar is a Ferrari that I used to own, good fun on the steep banks and hills!!

Missing the T5 California Comfortline options. I guess that the SE is the same.
For the T5 California Comfortline there are many models.

2,0 l485 kW5-Gang-SchaltgetriebeBenzin1,9 l475/77 kW5-Gang-Schaltgetriebe, AutomatikgetriebeDiesel2,5 l596 kW6-Gang-Schaltgetriebe, AutomatikgetriebeDiesel2,5 l5128 kW6-Gang-Schaltgetriebe, AutomatikgetriebeDiesel

oops sorry about that I type TAB key and a space and it posted the message already, this was not intended.as it is clearly not finished.

Berghaus option....given you changed the rest of the list?

Back