Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Admiral

Monty6

Monty6

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Out of interedt, does anyone have a recent Ocean 204 insured with Admiral? They will not add mine to our multicar policy as its not listed on their database. They list a T30 Ocean 201.

Out of interedt, does anyone have a recent Ocean 204 insured with Admiral? They will not add mine to our multicar policy as its not listed on their database. They list a T30 Ocean 201.
I moved from Admiral after having a bit of a “challenge” getting them to insure my T5.1 Se Calfornia on my multi car policy. Firstly I found it difficult to get a satisfactory answer to the question of whether they cover the habitation aspects of the California . Secondly their database didn’t show any Californias, my policy had it shown as a Transporter.

I have. Took out insurance with them online in September. Mine is a new 204/4motion. Was listed as such.

Added mine to my Admiral multi car in September 1705597832473.png

I found that The standard car insurance doesn’t give the level of contents cover that you’d want with a cali, hence went to caravan and motorhome club who offer contents cover up to £5k.