Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aldi

Wonder what quality the hook up cable is but for the price it's almost a no brainer

Aldi is my favorit warehouse leaving my bankaccount empty afther buying my Cali...:D

I just bought the TV. Good quality picture. Sound is a little thin. But can't argue for the money.
I have just ordered the headrest mount from the club shop to go with it.

That confusing feeling when you pop into aldi for some food and come out with a chainsaw, a trumpet and a new frying pan.,

Only thing that confuses me is installing a tv in a Cali .:D

That confusing feeling when you pop into aldi for some food and come out with a chainsaw, a trumpet and a new frying pan.,
Yeah you don't want to mix up your wine and toilet chemicals!

Picked up the hookup cable today, looks good for the money. Cable marked h05-vvf and 2.5mm core. Also grabbed the colander, folding bowl and bucket as they looked good and very reasonably priced.

Don't get the seat coves, I bought some for my Caddy van, one of the back seat swabs was missing from the box (don't need in a Caddy but not the point) and the zip just came of the end of one top, Bought another set today, going to make one good set from two and take the rest back for a refund.
On the box it says fits California, it would be like fitting UPVC windows to a Georgian mansion o_O

Back