Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

All good things ... (goodbye to our Cali)

Wow looks great

Looks great, we have been to look at the GC600 and the Hopton. Currently got a new Cali Ocean but need more facilities on board.
It’s lovely there was a week long Westfalia event at wandahome in hull so we went to see the Westfalia Sven Hedin there it’s absolutely stunning and I’d say the obvious next step up from a California ocean for 2people it’s got a fantastic spec out of the box we added a few extras like winter pack underfloor heating ect
Here a pic of the wife’s favourite bit ;)

EDEE80F8-1686-4EA6-A005-24DC042F4C03.jpeg

It’s lovely there was a week long Westfalia event at wandahome in hull so we went to see the Westfalia Sven Hedin there it’s absolutely stunning and I’d say the obvious next step up from a California ocean for 2people it’s got a fantastic spec out of the box we added a few extras like winter pack underfloor heating ect

View attachment 68333
Big trips and exciting times ahead Jay.
Is there some kind of shower curtain involved or does everything
get wet and then you have to wipe it down?
We had a Hymer a couple of years ago which had a separate shower
cubicle but i've seen other ones where its all combined like yours,

I can't get my head around it, you'd have to take out the bog roll and towels
and shaver and stuff wouldn't you?

View attachment 68333
Mrs Hector would quite happily swap me for that toilette set up.

View attachment 68333
Yep agree with your wife Perfect. We will have a look at them. VW emailed us wanted to buy back our Cali, full spec 1.7k mileage so that an option. Did you part exchange yours or sell privately?

Yep agree with your wife Perfect. We will have a look at them. VW emailed us wanted to buy back our Cali, full spec 1.7k mileage so that an option. Did you part exchange yours or sell privately?
Sold privately

Was you at Wandahome yesterday? (White 4 motion Cali), if so we was the other couple looking, the new van you have chosen is stunning!!! We have ordered the 540d Amundsen as need a smaller van until retirement, looks like a long wait for delivery though - September 2021.
Yep we was there yesterday
Not in the cali ours has been sold now ,but we seen the white cali and grey one too in the carpark...
We we’re in our Kombi,
The wait is definitely a long one we ordered back in May so a slightly shorter wait than yours .
There lovely vans you will be very happy I’m sure...
Cannot wait,it’s getting the off-road look with black rhino off road wheels and bfgoodrich tyres :) might help a bit on the muddy ground

Big trips and exciting times ahead Jay.
Is there some kind of shower curtain involved or does everything
get wet and then you have to wipe it down?
We had a Hymer a couple of years ago which had a separate shower
cubicle but i've seen other ones where its all combined like yours,

I can't get my head around it, you'd have to take out the bog roll and towels
and shaver and stuff wouldn't you?
Hey up mr westy,
Hope your keeping well buddy,
It’s sort of like a wet room it does have a flat press stud curtain that covers the door wall side but the actual door has a seal on it anyway.
Everything else is ok to get wet even the radiator,
To dry it after you can turn up the heating in the bathroom separately.
Regards the bog roll,
I’m afraid you’re correct unless we was to buy the tracing paper type they used to used in my school days;)

If your at the bottom end of the uk I believe the Westfalias are all being driven down to campersales burgess hill next week for another weeks display
Wandahome and campersales are the only uk Westfalia dealers

Yep we was there yesterday
Not in the cali ours has been sold now ,but we seen the white cali and grey one too in the carpark...
We we’re in our Kombi,
The wait is definitely a long one we ordered back in May so a slightly shorter wait than yours .
There lovely vans you will be very happy I’m sure...
Cannot wait,it’s getting the off-road look with black rhino off road wheels and bfgoodrich tyres :) might help a bit on the muddy ground
The grey Cali is ours - don't know if your on the Westfalia owners page on Facebook? there is a thread with someone with the swamper wheels from the Amundsen 4x4 on a Columbus they are Delta wheels with BFGoodrich tyres and look pretty similar to the rhinos, I think we might go the same way if I can get rhinos on a Fiat Ducato. They will look awesome on your new van!

Hey up mr westy,
Hope your keeping well buddy,
I'm doing well mate, but ever since i saw a picture of your Cali
with the cafe del mar sticker i've been searching for
Cafe del mar vol 1 which i have somewhere in 3 big boxes
of CD's or i lent it to someone and never got it back. But it
doesn't seem to appear on spotify for some reason.

The grey Cali is ours - don't know if your on the Westfalia owners page on Facebook? there is a thread with someone with the swamper wheels from the Amundsen 4x4 on a Columbus they are Delta wheels with BFGoodrich tyres and look pretty similar to the rhinos, I think we might go the same way if I can get rhinos on a Fiat Ducato. They will look awesome on your new van!
I’ll have a look at that thanks
And yep I have seen a few fiat campers with bfgoodrich and the off road look they look really well it really does suit the fiat shape

I'm doing well mate, but ever since i saw a picture of your Cali
with the cafe del mar sticker i've been searching for
Cafe del mar vol 1 which i have somewhere in 3 big boxes
of CD's or i lent it to someone and never got it back. But it
doesn't seem to appear on spotify for some reason.
Ha ha mega!
I actually bought that sticker at cafe del mar,
I’m not sure what I was more gutted about the van going or the sticker that was on on it :)
Stunning tunes there’s a few old hedkandi cds I lost over the years in a similar way .
Sunshine beer and nice tunes and a campervan im in my element ;)

Ha ha mega!
I actually bought that sticker at cafe del mar,
I’m not sure what I was more gutted about the van going or the sticker that was on on it :)
Stunning tunes there’s a few old hedkandi cds I lost over the years in a similar way .
Sunshine beer and nice tunes and a campervan im in my element ;)
I've got some old hedkandi somewhere, i'll dig them out, you just
get your new Westy and pick me up, we'll head to China :D via Goa
and Koh Phangan.

That's stunning Jay

Being a MAN TGE, you'll probably get it serviced at a MAN truck dealer? I think they work 24/7 to keep HGV Operators going and are highly efficient. I bet the customer service is top class.
Yes that’s correct I have a MAN service center closer than the vw one so I’m very happy about the man/crafter

Back