Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alloy wheels

Bobt4westy1998

Bobt4westy1998

VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi I’m looking at getting some new alloy wheels, just wandered if anyone could recommend any and sizes. ...

What style are you going for? Keeping it original or something sporty?

I was in WHSmiths yesterday looking at VW mags. On the front of one there is a really nice blue T4 with some nice looking grey alloys. Forgotten what they were as I fancy some for my t5. Will be going back to check what they are. Might be worth a look for ideas.

What style are you going for? Keeping it original or something sporty?
Hi , well I want to try and keep original however I want to lower the van by 40 cm so I'm a bit on the fence in terms of original and sporty.

Hi , well I want to try and keep original however I want to lower the van by 40 cm so I'm a bit on the fence in terms of original and sporty.

-40cm! That a quite a drop.

We run 17” alloys with a -40mm drop on our Westy. It’s a nice compromise between comfort and improved handling. We’ve got 225/55 R17 tyres and the Speedo is bang on the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-40cm! That a quite a drop.

We run 17” alloys with a -40mm drop on our Westy. It’s a nice compromise between comfort and improved handling. We’ve got 225/55 R17 tyres and the Speedo is bang on the money.

Thanks for that, have you got a picture .

Thanks for that, have you got a picture .

650016e30fd9bce71062f1152450126f.jpg

Nice van, how much did you have it lowered