Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which T6 Sportline Alloy Wheels For Reflex Siver Van

CALI-J

CALI-J

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi all

Considering fitting the new T6 Sportline alloy wheels on to my silver california.

Just wandering if anybody would have any pictures of there van with the T6 sportline alloys fitted, or what peoples opinions are about the T6 Sportline alloy Wheels?

It's a bit pedantic I know but I've never been a fan of sportlines because the wheel was never an official option for the Vw California.

Probably just me though :)

Hi all

Considering fitting the new T6 Sportline alloy wheels on to my silver california.

Just wandering if anybody would have any pictures of there van with the T6 sportline alloys fitted, or what peoples opinions are about the T6 Sportline alloy Wheels?
Seen them today at my local dealer, I have been thinking about them myself but I can't help feeling the previous Sportlines are nicer.

It's a bit pedantic I know but I've never been a fan of sportlines because the wheel was never an official option for the Vw California.

Probably just me though :)
I have had dealer fitted sport line alloys on my 2008 T32cal 4 motion California since 2008 with 30mm lowering springs ... they are a Transporter accessory

I have had dealer fitted sport line alloys on my 2008 T32cal 4 motion California since 2008 with 30mm lowering springs ... they are a Transporter accessory
..yep - mine came new as a dealer option (the older ones look miles better than the new T6 ones (IMHO) especially on a T5.1).
My Cal looks pretty rude, even if I do say so me sen like...
003.jpg