Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alloys.

X

X77

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I've been looking at these alloys available through Volkstrek. Does anyone have them fitted on their Ocean, especially indium grey? image11.jpeg

I've been looking at these alloys available through Volkstrek. Does anyone have them fitted on their Ocean, especially indium grey?

View attachment 63560
Sean & Lizzie (A Bus and Beyond) fitted similar about 12 months ago, have a look see if this helps.

I've been looking at these alloys available through Volkstrek. Does anyone have them fitted on their Ocean, especially indium grey? View attachment 63560
I don’t have those, but a similar imitation beadlock style wheel with AT2s. What size tyres are you looking at with them? Are you on standard suspension?

I don’t have those, but a similar imitation beadlock style wheel with AT2s. What size tyres are you looking at with them? Are you on standard suspension?
The van currently has 18s. I'm thinking of 17s. Maybe 235, something, 17? Tyre sizing is not my thing. I will mainly be using it initially for the Scottish highlands with some light off road. Possibly an all season van tyre for just now and moving to a more offroad biased tyre as the adventures gain pace.

The van currently has 18s. I'm thinking of 17s. Maybe 235, something, 17? Tyre sizing is not my thing. I will mainly be using it initially for the Scottish highlands with some light off road. Possibly an all season van tyre for just now and moving to a more offroad biased tyre as the adventures gain pace.
On standard suspension you can go as big as 245 65 R17 but there is little clearance between the tyre and the rear of the rear wheel arch and the door when it opens. There was one member on here who was experiencing rubbing on the door when combining these larger tyres with lowered suspension on a FWD California. They may also tip you slightly over the 2m height, which I’ve not experienced any issues of when exploring the Highlands, but it is a consideration.

Reactions: X77