Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alternative Dogs?

Days out

Days out

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
my daughter is very keen on us getting a dog now we have our california and love the good old outdoors.

She has been looking on line at all sorts of cute dogs of course and has made a short list including a Cocker-poo!?!

Anyway this morning whilst making the porridge she asked me if there was a dog called a

"Cocker-socket"

I was wondering where she got this idea from....

See photo below. ‍♂️

IMG_7146.JPG

Keep us updated with your pooch search. My son is also keen to get a pup, wondering which breed is the right size to join a family in a Cali without involving awnings etc.

Keep us updated with your pooch search. My son is also keen to get a pup, wondering which breed is the right size to join a family in a Cali without involving awnings etc.

Will do. I was thinking small, hair free, quiet intelligent and with an off button.

IMG_7269.PNG

Like a robot dog?

I think the forum answer to this is... any dog you want. It's a how long is a piece of string question (in a good way). I bet there's someone on here who happily Calis around with a deerhound.

We have a working cocker spaniel and she is the right size to fit in a soft crate lengthways on the rear shelf. Not sure if that helps. But enjoy researching. (I assume there must be a What Mutt magazine or website??)

[EDIT] In all seriousness though, I'm NOT suggesting a working cocker as a first dog. While they are brilliant with children, they also tend to be high maintenance.

Back