Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale An Eriba as an California accessary !- needs a bit of work

Barbara

Barbara

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
We have a 1996 Eriba Triton caravan that has a cracked front window. We feel it is now time to change to a newer caravan. Does any want a caravan and may like to give it a bit of work. The cupboards and in good condition, fridge is a bit old and it has no oven , toilet or mover but has an electric/gas blown heating system.

A bit of information about my caravan .

The photos was taken a while ago and the paintwork is now a bit faded.

We are waiting for the weather to improve to go to get photos inside . It is currently covered in a storage compound. We had new tyres in May when it was serviced ready for summer camping.

The gas bottle cover at the front has a crack that has been repaired and it closes OK .

The front window seal did leak but my husband has resealed it and it was OK on our last trip. We have put clear tape over the window cracks.

There are pull down blinds on the windows except the front. The windows also have mosquito nets. The towing mechanism is a friction damper so the tow ball should not be greased.

The seats are blue but not original fabric. It had been redone when we brought it. I think the front maybe original and is different to rear. Originally from the Netherlands but we got it from Norfolk.

P1020484c.jpg

P1010616c.jpg

Back