Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another Cali Newbie!

Mikemuskoka

Mikemuskoka

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi Everyone. Another first-time Cali owner here.
Big thanks to all the generous folks in this club sharing their great experiences and wisdom. We did the try-before-you-buy last summer (thanks Amy@Vanglorious) and sorted out the (huge) finances this winter.
Managed to bag us a T6 204PS Manual Ocean. Red bellows to match the paint job...I like!
Here's a pic with Stanage Edge (Derbyshire) lurking in the background through the snow.

Planning to visit the Lake District next weekend and to wave to our neighbours who are doing the same social distancing :)

20200225_151156[1].jpg

Big thanks to all the generous folks in this club sharing their great experiences and wisdom. We did the try-before-you-buy last summer (thanks Amy@Vanglorious) and sorted out the (huge) finances this winter.
Managed to bag us a T6 204PS Manual Ocean. Red bellows to match the paint job...I like!
Here's a pic with Stanage Edge (Derbyshire) lurking in the background through the snow.

Planning to visit the Lake District next weekend and to wave to our neighbours who are doing the same social distancing :)

View attachment 56412
Great bus welcome hope you get to make many happy memories in here in the future

Welcome but please think seriously about going anywhere on holiday in your Cali until the nightmare that is brewing is finally over.

Based on some of the social media posts I’m seeing, visiting a National Park with a Camper / motorhome will be akin to owning a holiday cottage in Wales in the 80s.

Thanks for your messages folks. We will visit the Lakes after this CV-19 madness has subsided. Holed up at home, gazing at the Cali parked up on the drive with no-where we can go :confused:

@kurienp - nice one! I'd not seen this so good to get the link. I'll be looking out of the pop-up roof windows at the house on Sunday morning :)

View attachment 56412
Hi and Welcome, love the two tone colours very much indeed.