Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another new van thread

zinglefiffy

zinglefiffy

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Had it a week, which coincided with a very grey and wet period so the first photo was not the glorious sun-soaked landscape backdrop to a shiny new vehicle, but the back wall of a pub with a weeks dirty rain on it already :D

Love the two tone - is that iridium grey and candy white?
Nice van :thumb

:welcome Zinglefiffy (very french),
Love that two tone retro look.
Even better it a beach. :bananadance2:pinkbanana:pinkbanana:bananadance2

The weeks fly by, where have you planned for your first trip ?

Yeah its white/iridium grey. Surprisingly difficult to photograph on a dull day without it just looking jet black. Very happy with it though:thumb

It's gone straight into its day job of family workhorse, but we'll be taking baby steps trip-wise, just day trips at the moment. Itching to get going.

Yeah its white/iridium grey. Surprisingly difficult to photograph on a dull day without it just looking jet black. Very happy with it though:thumb

It's gone straight into its day job of family workhorse, but we'll be taking baby steps trip-wise, just day trips at the moment. Itching to get going.
Your first over nighter will teach you much, what works . Does not etc and how you use the van and space.

Thanks
It's changed me already - I washed it last week!

First overnight trip planned in a few weeks...

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

don't forget to pack your 'sunscreen' ,just back from our first newbie 3 day trip and didn't pack ours .... burnt nose !!