Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any Calis on here coming to Camperjam?

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
prob not but just wondered if any of you were booked in
if so come and say hello! I'll be on showfield doing show n shine on sunday and chilling the rest of the time (ie hiding from being given more jobs!)
if not, its going to be sunny so get out in your bus :D
and if anyone was wondering about it, ticket sales close weds 10am!
www.camperjam.co.uk

Would usually say I would be David ,but holiday on the 8th and with the 6th filled with a little business trip to the big smoke I'll be giving the camperjam a rain check this year ...

Hi David,

Magpiecali (Paul) should be coming - he posted a few weeks back. I'll be there and we have friends with a Cali coming too. I'll keep an eye out for you at the show 'n' shine.

Stu

Hi David,

Yep, I think we will be bringing our Cali with us (as well as something more syncro'ish to tow it with if needed or put it out if it catches fire - ) :doh

:cool:

Is it possible to collect weekend tickets at a site office if I book before the 10am deadline tomorrow.

yanathem said:
Is it possible to collect weekend tickets at a site office if I book before the 10am deadline tomorrow.
best thing is to ring order through and see what they say?
01244 881888 ext 501...ask for Katie Cuffin she will be able to sort you..feel free to say David said to ring her direct ;)

Thanks for the reply david but unfortunately it was a little to late, I had already booked them through the website before I went to work this morning, but hopefully the 24hr delivery is true to its word.

well it has been up to now! just be sure someone is in!
look fwd to seeing you there!

We have visited Camperjam 2014. Boy, what a fun event that is!

We had not noticed this thread before, or we would have announced our coming there (although we did in the section about adapting your headlights for 'wrong side of the road traffic').

Here are are photo's.

Nice set of pictures.