Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam would love to see you and your T5

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
a Heads Up...Camperjam is organised by VW Camper and Commercial magazine and we have seen a growth in T5s at the show so thought i'd shamelessly plug it to you guys. Weston Park, July 6-8; acres and acres of open parkland,gorgeous setting...bus festival feel...lots to do for kids / families (very family orientated show)...music tents with good solid rock and ska bands as well as family glo discos..club camping if more than 2/3 of you want to camp together (Cali Club not on the list but I can add it in)..or family camping or simply anywhere in the park you want! Trade and lifetsyle stands...
a show that aims to be firmly grassroots and like they used to be ...
T5s have their own class in show n shine on Sunday as well ;)
check out www.camperjam.co.uk for pictures and loads of info that will let you see if its something you fancy trying
Maybe see some of you there? Perhaps a bit late to put on a Cali display on the Sat pm but I could do it..or you can just join in the Inspirational Interiors section...or just chill and look at other buses..

From Camperjam's Facebook page at around 10:00 this evening:

https://www.facebook.com/camperjam

"We are sorry to inform you that we cannot accept any day visitors on Sunday 8th of July (this includes any show and shine entries) due to adverse weather, resulting in poor ground conditions.

All pre-ordered Sunday day tickets will be refunded within the following week of the show.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you understand our decision.

Please pass this message on to any friends or family that may have plans to attend on Sunday"