GC Experts - Camperjam

AdyB

AdyB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi All
The proud new owner of a "Problematic" GC
I know it was not going to be straight forward when I purchased the vehicle but did not think the dealer would sell it without checking basic working.

We have managed to get most bits resolved through this forum but still have problems with:
1. Fridge not working - it lets you set it BUT then does the flashing light dance , i think this may be a thermostat problem but can not locate it
2. Have tried to get the boiler to fire but NOOOOO... i have done the reset , i think by pressing the hole at the top of the boiler itself, done all the usual checks on gas , direct electric ect but can not get rid of the fault.

Was wondering if any of you "experienced" GC owners may be at Camperjam on Sunday and fancy "Chat" :)

we are away Friday and Saturday , so no water , food or heating -----Yehhh

I'll have food and cold wahet but that's because I'll be in a folding camper:eek: Don't know where you bought your GC from but Liverpool have a stand so may be able to help. Best of luck. Cheers K.

Hi sorry to here that you have not been able to fix the boiler. If you can’t get any immediate help from the dealer there are mobile technicians who service caravans and mobile homes (sorry to use the c word)who may be able to diagnose the problem.
Tell the dealer that if they don’t sort out the problem you’re going to reject the vehicle which you are entitled to within the first 6 months.
Good luck

Hi All
I know it was not going to be straight forward when I purchased the vehicle but did not think the dealer would sell it without checking basic working.

We have managed to get most bits resolved through this forum but still have problems with:
1. Fridge not working - it lets you set it BUT then does the flashing light dance , i think this may be a thermostat problem but can not locate it
2. Have tried to get the boiler to fire but NOOOOO... i have done the reset , i think by pressing the hole at the top of the boiler itself, done all the usual checks on gas , direct electric ect but can not get rid of the fault.

Was wondering if any of you "experienced" GC owners may be at Camperjam on Sunday and fancy "Chat" :)

Not an expert by any stretch, but Camperjam looks like it would be a good location for a meet up for us all.

Hi All

What is the fault code?

Hi, was a bit of a hit and run at Camperjam but enjoyed it just the same ...next year "Camping"

The fault code is E 122 H , I have tried the pencil in the top of the boiler under the seat but can not really feel any kind of click or switch there . Still have the error code.
I did manage to get it to click on electric only after i did the resent on the control panel and then it flashed W 164 H and then back to E 122 H

Think this could be a major problem ????

E122H is lack of gas?
Does your Gas Hob work?
Are you 100% sure you've got the heating gas tap turned on by the sink?

W164 H is an electrical problem. Have you got the bench seat window 100% shut? there is a cut out switch on it that won't let the boiler fire up on gas if that is open.

Are you home yet? if not & you want to divert past mine I'm happy to have a look.

E122H is lack of gas?
Does your Gas Hob work?
Are you 100% sure you've got the heating gas tap turned on by the sink?

W164 H is an electrical problem. Have you got the bench seat window 100% shut? there is a cut out switch on it that won't let the boiler fire up on gas if that is open.

Are you home yet? if not & you want to divert past mine I'm happy to have a look.
Andy ..thanks for the offer we are in Leicestershire, yes the gas hob works but this is the diesel and electric version so does not work of the gas . Going to "Thump" the window and see if that helps :)

Do you have the 2 position switch next to the underseat display? and what shape is your heater exhaust?

I'm not trying to be funny but In other words are you 100% sure you actually have a diesel heater fitted?

@AdyB I regularly see W 164 H when I have the EHU disconnected.

I trust you have been on mains?

Yes there is a two position switch , its currently in position one , not sure what that is . There is no gas feed to the boiler and no option to select gas on the control panel

PS
dont be funny ask me anything ..I
hope it is user error ..appreciate your help

hi , I have it plugged in on the drive at the moment , but still will not fire even on just electric

Leisure batteries fully charged and appliances work off the 240v socket? Sorry to be asking basic questions but fridge will not work with low leisure battery charge and your boiler will not work unless 240v plugged in. !s your 240v circuitry working ok?

If the fridge lights are flashing when you open the fridge, make note of what they do, how many flashes etc. as it will flash a certain number of times for different faults.

The switch next to the control panel in the seat base is used depending on altitude, position 1 if less than 1500M and position 2 for 1500 up to 2750M, provides a better efficiency for the boiler at these altitudes.

Leisure batteries fully charged and appliances work off the 240v socket? Sorry to be asking basic questions but fridge will not work with low leisure battery charge and your boiler will not work unless 240v plugged in. !s your 240v circuitry working ok?

20220705_175641.jpg

Back