Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any chance someone can please reply with a photo of the little rubber stopper attached to the back of the sliding solid plastic “spice rack” blind?

WaikatoCalifornia

WaikatoCalifornia

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hello,

I’m after a replacement rubber stopper that attaches to the back of the sliding wardrobe “spice rack” blind, and I was wondering if anyone could please show me a photo of theirs, or knows the part number? I once removed the blind on my old T6 and I know it just attaches and reattaches via a moulded set of short plastic prongs.

Annoyingly, my new T6.1 Ocean never came with one installed, and VW can’t seem to find a part number. I am in NZ and regulations here require that the master electrical isolator be repositioned to the wardrobe (to be away from the gas) and I suspect it got lost when the dealer got that work done.

I wouldn’t ordinarily care too much expect the blind seems to slide back and forth as I accelerate and brake.

Any help much appreciated; thanks.

Hello,

I’m after a replacement rubber stopper that attaches to the back of the sliding wardrobe “spice rack” blind, and I was wondering if anyone could please show me a photo of theirs, or knows the part number? I once removed the blind on my old T6 and I know it just attaches and reattaches via a moulded set of short plastic prongs.

Annoyingly, my new T6.1 Ocean never came with one installed, and VW can’t seem to find a part number. I am in NZ and regulations here require that the master electrical isolator be repositioned to the wardrobe (to be away from the gas) and I suspect it got lost when the dealer got that work done.

I wouldn’t ordinarily care too much expect the blind seems to slide back and forth as I accelerate and brake.

Any help much appreciated; thanks.
Had a look at my 6.1 to see if I could help, but can’t see (or feel behind) any such rubber stopper. I can feel some sort of moulding on the back side somewhere below the arrow I’ve marked, but no rubber. There is foam attached behind the part I’ve marked X and maybe this provides friction. My rack / blind does not move unless I push it.

IMG_5473.jpeg

Hi and thanks for the reply. Yes that‘s probably the moulding that the rubber stopper attaches to. I have attached a photo of the rear side of the removed blind to show you (and anyone else who might happen across thus thread) the round moulding that the rubber stopper attaches to … it’s about 1 inch square … any help appreciated!

IMG_0729.jpeg

Back