Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any snow yet?

theonecraw

theonecraw

aka Rioja
Vehicle
Cali now sold
So has everybody been to Waitrose and cleared them out of bread, milk and canned soup yet?

Don't think we are going to get much down south and it shouldn't stop us going away for the weekend in our Cali (kiss of death)...

Has anybody else got any plans to take on the cold and nasty weather this weekend?

Last edited:
I would love to. Snow and ice and off the wall camping is what the Cali is for.

Sadly 400 yards from the channel coast and I'm likely to see nothing :(

As for canned soup ....

Try the new range of Heinz cup soups.... and my favourite, waitrose red pepper and tomato cup soup. Always a dozen mixed varieties in Albert: take up no space, delicious, and with bread a nice hearty "welcome home" when it's cold and freezing and before getting something more substantial on the go.

There wont be any snow in the south east, I've just sorted it. I finally got around to fitting our winter tyres today!

We've had a pretty large dusting, about 2-3". Looks like most of it is melting away. I'm still on summer tyres so might have to hibernate until I get some all weathers on.

That's correct Mike. They are a great all-rounder. I can't fault them at all. Fantastic in the mud too. With your 4Motion you'd be unstoppable. :)

That's correct Mike. They are a great all-rounder. I can't fault them at all. Fantastic in the mud too. With your 4Motion you'd be unstoppable. :)
Excellent and just to confirm I presume they have the snow symbol on?

4 Motion is here. Just spent the morning emptying the temporary Cali and returning it to its delivery state. Removing Gas, Spare Safe etc etc and in my case etc agan

Pickup is on Monday. In for detailing on Thursday. Collect on Saturday and then fit the carpets etc etc and yup etc

Edit Moved to thread Phew! Etc

Mike

Last edited:
Just been out and had a look Mike. They have a mountain symbol with a snow flake in the middle so they look all good to go. :)

Great news about the 'proper' van turning up. Hope all is good when you pick it up next Saturday. You'll have to share some pics.

All the best,
Iain

Just been out and had a look Mike. They have a mountain symbol with a snow flake in the middle so they look all good to go. :)

Great news about the 'proper' van turning up. Hope all is good when you pick it up next Saturday. You'll have to share some pics.

All the best,
Iain
Thanks lain

Mike

Excellent and just to confirm I presume they have the snow symbol on?

4 Motion is here. Just spent the morning emptying the temporary Cali and returning it to its delivery state. Removing Gas, Spare Safe etc etc and in my case etc agan

Pickup is on Monday. In for detailing on Thursday. Collect on Saturday and then fit the carpets etc etc and yup etc

Edit Moved to thread Phew! Etc

Mike

I'm still debating about the detailing on my candy W

I'm still debating about the detailing on my candy W
Guy who is doing mine has done 2 Cali's before. Both white and lived in the same street. After one had it done the other guy was straight in to have his detailed.
You need to shop around as prices vary considerably and you also need confidence in whoever is doing it.
Will let you know how I get on.

Mike

Back