Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any VW service points open? Catalytic Converter warning just came on

SailSki

SailSki

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi, I drove back from Switzerland to the UK last night and halfway back the warning light showing an engine block appeared, and has stayed on since despite some restarts (2016 204 Ocean 4M). No other warning lamps showing. Car is recently out of warranty.
I will need to drive back to Switzerland, probably as soon as the lockdown is over, but perhaps before.
therefore looking to find a VW service point that is still open that can check what is the problem and fix if necessary. Cali is now 4 years old so will also need water pump etc.
I’ll try VWCS but if anyone knows any service centers open (based south east ideally) or the likely severity of the issue that would be much appreciated. (the forum research I have done mainly seems to be cases where the coil warning lamp has also come on at the same time as the engine block warning lamp).
Thanks in advance, Mike4DDCD87D-61C6-4E52-8FBB-88A2E3C5606D.jpeg

Update - SMG Cowfold are open for priority work so will see what they say on Saturday

I would try one of the VW/Audi independents (I use Revolution VW here in South Bucks).

Thanks for the suggestion @Velma's Dad - I didn't know about Revolution but they are only one mile away from my old house. Small world....:)

Back