Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

anyone going to Bestival?

J

jeannie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
Now I have my 4motion: Booked to go to Bestival on I O W.

Just wondered if anyone else was going?

jeannie

Sorry not a chance if it's anything like this years then it will be fun ,but to be honest trying to get 10's of thousands of people onto an island only by boats at a busy time of the year ...I think I'd pass ... Lol... I'm not sure a 4 motion 3 tonne van with road tyres on would have been enough in that mud ,but it gives u abit more security I suppose ...
Did bestival in Dorset last year and had a great time ...

:)

I've two campers going with customers :D

jeannie said:
Now I have my 4motion: Booked to go to Bestival on I O W.

Just wondered if anyone else was going?

jeannie

Hadn't realised you'd bought one - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Any pics (probably missed some somewhere on the forum)?!

Hi, yes I bought the 4motion advertised on the site. seems to be as new, he had never even opened the awning out. camped in for one night only. really pleased with it.

jeannie

jeannie said:
Hi, yes I bought the 4motion advertised on the site. seems to be as new, he had never even opened the awning out. camped in for one night only. really pleased with it.

jeannie

Superb!

We were at a mate's party/mini festival at the weekend with some people we know - amusingly they have just bought an identical spec van to us (same colour too) - we looked like some kind of VW promotion parked awning to awning! Both coped very well with the mud that mired a motorhome, a 130 Transporter and several cars.

Extremely versatile vehicles - enjoy!! :thumb :mrgreen:

Back