Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone know how to take out the bed extension flexi boot divide in the T6 Beach please

Paul Philpott

Paul Philpott

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have searched and searched and still none the wiser, I know how to pivot both ends but it’s on the sliders (where you can take out the additional seats ) but does anyone know if you can remove this completely and then put it back in later please?

I see thereare twist pressure lists on eitherside but it never slides out , any tips welcome .

regards

Paul

Hi Paul
The multiflex board has two black knobs attached to the grey frame of the MFB
Unscrew the black knobs fully until they won’t turn anymore
There should be a gap between the black knobs and the silver frame, you should be able to see a red sticker under the black knob ( on the silver frame)
Press the black knob downwards and turn through 90 degrees to release each fixing , simply lift the MFB up and out of the van

The seats are removed by popping out the plastic caps on all four rails just behind driver / passenger seat, with a flat blade screwdriver inserted into the rubber seals just behind the rear edge of each plastic cap, near the top of the cap, push the screwdriver gently toward the cap (front of van) the plastic cap can then be popped out by raise the screwdriver whilst maintaining slight forward pressure,

Next - see the join in the aluminium rail about 30cm back from the front of each rail.
With the flat of your hand apply down word pressure on one side of the rail, in front of the join, and push forward, one side of the rail should come loose, so you can carefully remove it, repeat for all rail pieces that need to be removed to get the chair out.
Slide the chair fully forward into the opening in the rail, the chair should now be able to be lifted up and out of the van (they are heavy)

I hope this helps

Last edited:
See video

I’m sure you will find some on removing the seats if you google it

There are only two black knobs on my T6 beach MFB. The trick is they have to pop up. Give it a wiggle and make sure they are unscrewed all the way. The you lift the MFB (great metal frame thing) out. It’s awkward on your own. You have to lift it up over the bumps where the rear lights are. Then to put back in drop it in the rails and screw the knobs up till right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are only two black knobs on my T6 beach MFB. The trick is they have to pop up. Give it a wiggle and make sure they are unscrewed all the way. The you lift the MFB (great metal frame thing) out. It’s awkward on your own. You have to lift it up over the bumps where the rear lights are. Then to put back in drop it in the rails and screw the knobs up till right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s best to slide the bench forwards, then it gives you more wiggle room to get over the lights when lifting the MFB out.

Hi Paul
The multiflex board has two black knobs attached to the grey frame of the MFB
Unscrew the black knobs fully until they won’t turn anymore
There should be a gap between the black knobs and the silver frame, you should be able to see a red sticker under the black knob ( on the silver frame)
Press the black knob downwards and turn through 90 degrees to release each fixing , simply lift the MFB up and out of the van

The seats are removed by popping out the plastic caps on all four rails just behind driver / passenger seat, with a flat blade screwdriver inserted into the rubber seals just behind the rear edge of each plastic cap, near the top of the cap, push the screwdriver gently toward the cap (front of van) the plastic cap can then be popped out by raise the screwdriver whilst maintaining slight forward pressure,

Next - see the join in the aluminium rail about 30cm back from the front of each rail.
With the flat of your hand apply down word pressure on one side of the rail, in front of the join, and push forward, one side of the rail should come loose, so you can carefully remove it, repeat for all rail pieces that need to be removed to get the chair out.
Slide the chair fully forward into the opening in the rail, the chair should now be able to be lifted up and out of the van (they are heavy)

I hope this helps

I’m very much looking forward to trying this advice , thanks so much for taking time to explain , cheers !

Back