Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone with a beach in Norfolk or Suffolk?

cleve

cleve

VIP Member
We were planning to test drive a beach this weekend but just wondered if anyone local to us might be willing for us to have a nosey at their california beach & bombard you with questions?

Our local vw dealer doesn't have a demo at the moment. We're happy to travel to look at one but thought someone who owns a beach themselves might actually be more help & possibly know more than the dealers!

Even though we have a caravelle it's only by chatting to other beach owners that I keep finding out about subtle differences & new things to add to the wish list!

We're near Halesworth but often in Norwich if anyone can help.

cleve said:
We were planning to test drive a beach this weekend but just wondered if anyone local to us might be willing for us to have a nosey at their california beach & bombard you with questions?

Our local vw dealer doesn't have a demo at the moment. We're happy to travel to look at one but thought someone who owns a beach themselves might actually be more help & possibly know more than the dealers!

Even though we have a caravelle it's only by chatting to other beach owners that I keep finding out about subtle differences & new things to add to the wish list!

If you fancy a drive to Bury St Edmunds, you are welcome to have a poke around my beach.

redredzimmer said:
cleve said:

If you fancy a drive to Bury St Edmunds, you are welcome to have a poke around my beach.

Thanks but we've now found an ex demo we hope to buy so going to test drive it tomorrow :)

cleve said:
redredzimmer said:
cleve said:

Thanks but we've now found an ex demo we hope to buy so going to test drive it tomorrow :)

Have fun!!

Back