Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi there,

N

notepaths

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi everyone. We have a 2019 Beach and have been looking to buy a comfort matress as it didn't come with one when we bought it nearly new. In the brochure for the new 2021 Beach its now called a comfort mat and is quite a lot cheaper. Is this going to be the same thing just wondering if it will be compatible with our 3 seater Beach?I when we called our local van centre they weren't sure. Are the seats the same in the new Beach? We just want to make sure we're comfortable and those seat contours are taken care of for a better night sleep! I don't even know if the original comfort matress can still be ordered but there's about a £200 difference between the old comfort matress and the new comfort mat I think. Anyone spotted any differences before we order?

The old comfort mattress is still very firm and some say to firm. There are lots of after market options out there.

I don't know whether the 6.1 comfort mattress would fit - but if you want to deal with the contours an after market option won't do the trick you'll need the proper VW comfort mattress.

Hi everyone. We have a 2019 Beach and have been looking to buy a comfort matress as it didn't come with one when we bought it nearly new. In the brochure for the new 2021 Beach its now called a comfort mat and is quite a lot cheaper. Is this going to be the same thing just wondering if it will be compatible with our 3 seater Beach?I when we called our local van centre they weren't sure. Are the seats the same in the new Beach? We just want to make sure we're comfortable and those seat contours are taken care of for a better night sleep! I don't even know if the original comfort matress can still be ordered but there's about a £200 difference between the old comfort matress and the new comfort mat I think. Anyone spotted any differences before we order?
Hi Notepaths,

I posted the part number for the full length Beach three seater comfort mattress in a previous post. Note there are different colours available so the part number changes slightly for the different colour options. The one I posted relates to the black matress

the full size comfort mattress is about six pieces zipped together and contoured to remove the seat profiles and creates a perfectly flat sleeping surface.

if the dealer is unsure (£200 cheaper) , I would suspect the part number would relate to the cushion that sits on the multiflex board, which is not a comfort mattress And will not cover the three seat bench.

use the search function or google, if you still can’t find my post with the Froli made full mattress let me know and I’ll re post it here.

Last edited:
I could not find the post quickly, but I did find the photo I posted previously

Here is a picture of the sticker that was attached to the packaging for the three seat comfort mattess

if you use the search function entering the part number it should bring up several posts

27E7CC76-D056-4A3E-A148-A71FBF4225B9.jpeg

I could not find the post quickly, but I did find the photo I posted previously

Here is a picture of the sticker that was attached to the packaging for the three seat comfort mattess

if you use the search function entering the part number it should bring up several posts

View attachment 75384

Thank you so much for your help on this - much appreciated!

Back