Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone with a T6 interested.

Nice option but not for me just now.

Not quite as elegant as I would like
Lovely idea, as have had on a number of BMW sun's and estate cars
But shockingly expensive for the benefit it brings!

Think about the time when you wake up in the morning and with a warm.cuppa coffee and you open this window to see the beautiful sunrise ... O sh_t, forgot to remove the tailgate cycle rack

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

But lots of people were saying they liked/wanted the tailgate window that the Marco Polo had.

But lots of people were saying they liked/wanted the tailgate window that the Marco Polo had.

True, and for people who like to sleep downstairs I can see it would be a very nice-to-have, especially if they offered an integral mozzie screen for it.

I do personally think the Reimo version looks a bit clunky. But interesting to see it's available (and no doubt if it was a VW option it would be even more expensive!).

I would rather have an opening side rearmost window.

That would have been a good upgrade from VW, with integrated wiper
like some other cars have.
Not only for the camping view but for slinging stuff in the back without
doing a tailgate workout.

That would have been a good upgrade from VW, with integrated wiper
like some other cars have.
Not only for the camping view but for slinging stuff in the back without
doing a tailgate workout.
Agree, but they probably wouldn’t sell so many of the must have accessory.;)

Looks like a worse view out than the standard window, its a smaller opening in a plain panel.
Would work well with a tow bar mounted bike rack / backbox
Also if its got the usual caravan type window catches it can be opened in about 2 seconds without making a sound so security is compromised.
I would much prefer a side hinged opening at the rear, side window that could be used to increase airflow whilst driving.

Agree, but they probably wouldn’t sell so many of the must have accessory.;)
It is a nice touch on the Merc -marco polo- but i think from the beginning
of the Vito type marco polos the bike rack was always based on being a towbar rack
so it worked.

Based on my experience of VW windows leaking...... not for me.

The Freelander Mk1 had the perfect solution, rear window slid down inside tailgate. excellent for carrying long loads, ventilation on the move etc.
The only other car I can think of is the 6 series BMW convertible that had an electric lowering rear window.

Be better on the side windows, never understood the sliding idea, no good when it rains which it does a fair bit in Scotland/Uk

Back