Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold ARB Fridge Slide 35-47L + fittings for VW Beach - Now sold

George C

George C

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
ARB Fridge Slide with ARB tie down system, 4 channel T bolts and mouting board to allow fitting beneath Beach bed extension. Really strong method of fridge storage allowing easy access.
£195 - UK postage or pick up only
IMG_1031.jpgIMG_1034.jpgIMG_1035.jpgIMG_1029.jpg

Last edited:
Hello George
Can you advise please if this is for a specific dimension of fridge or will it suit a smaller one than that shown ? I have a Dometic CF35 .

Regards

Hi Trevor
Our Dometic CFX 35W is quite a neat fit (750x400) on the approx 660x350/60 slide base. The curvature of the fridge base just allows it to fit laterally. The front and rear handles overhang the slide tray.
Height is critical. Our fridge is around 410mm high and, with the slide and mounting board, just fits under the bed support after removal of the threaded attachment on the underside of the extension.
Please let me know if you need any further information
G

Last edited:
Hey Is this a fridge or fridge freezer?. What is the lowest temperature it reaches?. Many thanks.
George.

Oh yeah, wondered why it hasn’t been snapped up!.

Hi Trevor
Our Dometic CFX 35W is quite a neat fit (750x400) on the approx 660x350/60 slide base. The curvature of the fridge base just allows it to fit laterally. The front and rear handles overhang the slide tray.
Height is critical. Our fridge is around 410mm high and, with the slide and mounting board, just fits under the bed support after removal of the threaded attachment on the underside of the extension.
Please let me know if you need any further information
G
George sorry for slow reply but just been measuring my CF35 which at 580x350x380 is quite a bit smaller. I guess that it would still fit. What is the length of the gap in the slide tray please?

Thanks

Hi Trevor
Your fridge dinemsions should fit easily within the tray.
The distance between the upper surface of the board/underside of the frame and the upper surface of the tray is around 50mm (32mm to the underside). Let me know if I've misunderstood. I can post more pictures if needed

Thanks George . I think upon reflection since the frame is on the larger side and since I specially bought a smaller fridge to save space I shall probably pass on it . Besides I'm nowhere near Cardiff!

Regards

Hi George,
Does the Cfx35 pull out far enough to fully access the fridge? Or do still have to lift up the multiflex board?
Cheers
Marc

Hi Marc
The set up allows full opening of the CFX 35 when the slide is out without having to lift the multiflex board
G

Last edited:
Thanks for getting back to me.
I am tempted, but I see the item is pick up only and I am down on the Kent coast.
If you happen to change your mind on posting, or you are heading through the Ports here in the near future let me know and I we might be able to sort something.

Cheers
Marc

Jeremy,

Thanks. I am away this weekend, but will look into it when I get back.

Thanks
Marc

Jeremy,

Just a quick couple of questions before I hit the 'buy it now button'

I was assuming that the slide fits into the rails without any drilling etc?

Would it fit in the middle rails if I wanted to shift it over?

Finally, can you plug it into the 12v in the boot? I have the Cfx35 and the 12v plug protrudes quite a lot from the socket.

I was a bit concerned that the fridge sat too close to the multiflex fixings/ side panels to allow it to be plugged in.

Thanks

Marc

Ps I tried to PM you, but it wouldn't allow me.

Back