Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Arm Rests

Re: Arms Rests

Definitely down, I feel lost without them, especially with DSG, they give a real armchair driving feeling :mrgreen:

Down on straightish roads.
Up in towns & on twisty roads.
One up & one down when moving between front & rear of vehicle (& still in the way!!)

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Definitely down, I feel lost without them, especially with DSG, they give a real armchair driving feeling :mrgreen:

Now now - let's not start the DSG debate again Oli

I have to say I do think when they are down how nice DSG must be :)

James

They're pretty good with tiptronic too!
I love it when I put the armrests down as it feels like I'm going on holiday lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Drove the bus after being parked up for a week
I couldn't help but feel something was amiss then realized I hadn't dropped the armrests :doh
So much more comfortable

Always up - they just get in the way at the best of times.

Great with my manual box just the right height when adjusted ...:)

I do love the memory positioning on the auto setting ;-)

choplee said:

You had to mention manual box didn't you lol

James said:
choplee said:

Well the DSG boys have to mention their manual box with an auto clutch slapped on the front of it works with the arm rests,so thought i'd have to say the arm rests work just as well with the 6 speed manual ...

:bananadance :upsidedown :laugh2 :D :clap :lol: :smile :bananadance :upsidedown

choplee said:
James said:
choplee said:

Well the DSG boys have to mention their manual box with an auto clutch slapped on the front of it works with the arm rests,so thought i'd have to say the arm rests work just as well with the 6 speed manual ...

Yes but with DSG it's a more refined leisurely comfortable relaxing drive just Pop The cruise control on armrests down relax and enjoy. :laugh2 :laugh2

Gary&Heather said:
choplee said:
James said:
choplee said:

Yes but with DSG it's a more refined leisurely comfortable relaxing drive just Pop The cruise control on armrests down relax and enjoy. :laugh2 :laugh2

My cruise works well ;-) .... Maybe I like the more boy racer style of a manual :)

Down slightly up so fingers can strum to the beat of the music on steering wheel. What was that some of you have to change gear never mind perhaps you will up grade to the dsg next time

aleve said:
Down slightly up so fingers can strum to the beat of the music on steering wheel. What was that some of you have to change gear never mind perhaps you will up grade to the dsg next time

..... The gear change keeps me active in touch and some light exercise gived me less chance of nodding off or getting DVT'S in those under active legs .....

Pmsl ..... ;-)

choplee said:
aleve said:

..... The gear change keeps me active in touch and some light exercise gived me less chance of nodding off or getting DVT'S in those under active legs .....

Pmsl ..... ;-)

You've never taken to the idea of 'no clutch pedal' have you Lee lol

James

James said:
choplee said:
aleve said:

Pmsl ..... ;-)

You've never taken to the idea of 'no clutch pedal' have you Lee lol

James

I do like to balance up my legs usage ,so not to get lazy leg syndrome ...:) lol