Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Autosense VW California

Paulfwb

Paulfwb

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
VW (AMAG) is fitting the Autosense device, for free, in Switzerland. I don't know what is happening in other places.
It seems that currently, 2020-01-26, the Smart-Phone app is unable to distinguish between fuel used in driving or the used by the auxiliary heating (Standheizung).

Does anyone else have any observations about Autosense?

Okay, AMAG says that there is nothing to worry about when the AutoSense app. indicates „High Emissions“, so I’m taking my T6 for an emissions test next week.
NO2 gas is way nastier a greenhouse gas than CO2 or even methane!

I had the autosens dongle. I found it has some great features however not so useful in the end just another dongle (laying around here). Maybe I am missing something. And I just bought it (brack.ch) abd plugged it in. As far as I know no need for any VW/Amag help to get started?

Okay, AMAG says that there is nothing to worry about when the AutoSense app. indicates „High Emissions“, so I’m taking my T6 for an emissions test next week.
NO2 gas is way nastier a greenhouse gas than CO2 or even methane!

My AutoSense indicated “High Emissions” a few weeks ago. VW told me that if there is no red light on the dashboard then I should ignore it. However, being very concerned about the environment, I took my T6 for an independent check. The result was that there is indeed an issue. VW has now set an appointment for a real diagnosis. Let’s see how this goes.
(They took me more seriously when a mentioned the VW emissions scandal two few years ago)

Back