Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Avatar has been changed by whom?

Teejay

Teejay

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I've just noticed that my avatar has been changed from my image of my VW logo to bowler hatter !

Can you check who and why this was done?

I've just noticed that my avatar has been changed from my image of my VW logo to bowler hatter !

Can you check who and why this was done?
Has anyone even bothered to do anything? I deleted the avatar and now it's back!

If you have some audit logs check then otherwise my account may have been hacked.

It's a thing a admin only can look in to ....
Strange they did not pick this up .
@Martin @Vale46 ?

Has anyone even bothered to do anything? I deleted the avatar and now it's back!

If you have some audit logs check then otherwise my account may have been hacked.

You may wish to change your password just to be sure until the admin team have had a look. Could someone have accessed your phone or computer at home or work?

As the mods have said I would change your password to something more complex as we can only see a record of you changing your avatar

its a "Black Hat" Avatar, I hope you don't use your password for anything else?

...and change your email password as that is often how they get to reset other passwords..

Yes, a black hat attack, I think they are mafia connected, change all your passwords :Nailbiting

Never come across a black hat avatar. I changed the password but it was already quite strong. The password is a used for forum only. No one has access to any of my devices PCs or phone.

Back