Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Herman

Herman

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Please..........
Can anyone tell me how to reduce the filesize of a photo enough to be accepted as an avatar?
I have tried everything I can think of and have achieved an image that looks like the view through the hammered glass on my bathroom window on a foggy day, but it is still too large.
I don't give up easily, but this one is getting me close to trashing my computer.

Tried saving the photo as a tiff or jpeg before upload?

I use a free off the peg app called fotor. It has a host of editing tools as well as a resize feature that maintains dimensional integrity. There are though dozens of resize applications, I do believe google provide one as an extension, but motor does me for lot's of other uses without being unwieldy and complicated like photoshop.

Many thanks to all of you - especially Kmann - and for the amazing speed of response
As you can see, it worked.
I can now get on with boring you all with my report of the first two amazing trouble-free years with the Cali

Many thanks to all of you - especially Kmann - and for the amazing speed of response
As you can see, it worked.
I can now get on with boring you all with my report of the first two amazing trouble-free years with the Cali

Bore us with pleasure! It's a joy reading good news, happy stories, people out and about and spreading the love!

Back