Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bank holiday weekend

Working. Getting stuck in traffic in my truck.

Someone has to do it !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Enjoying the sunshine, garden, BBQ’s, cold beer and the cricket! The Cali is going nowhere this weekend.

I was on the front page of the Bristol post yesterday :shocked

The Bristol post live.

They must have waited one hell of a long time to get an action shot of a bloke doing an ironman performance whilst some old tart slogged up the hill behind him totally wasted and fading quicker than a primark T-shirt :sad

severn bridge half.jpg

I was on the front page of the Bristol post yesterday :shocked

The Bristol post live.

They must have waited one hell of a long time to get an action shot of a bloke doing an ironman performance whilst some old tart slogged up the hill behind him totally wasted and fading quicker than a primark T-shirt :sad

View attachment 49353
Where’s the parrot from Long John Silver’s shoulder?

Baked.

The heat was brutal. So were the hills. So was my sore toe. So was my sore heel. Otherwise, I had a great time :D
All this exercise; it’s not good for you. Trust me I’m a dokter.

Enjoying the sunshine, garden, BBQ’s, cold beer and the cricket! The Cali is going nowhere this weekend.

Snap.
This is the silliest weekend of the year. Everywhere is full to over crowded and the roads are usually a nightmare.
Couple of weeks time, they will all be back at work and school...
Amen.

Well back home now , been really hot for everyone. Great t8me at the big feastival, Cotswolds. BE0D90EF-F192-4C69-B181-12143FB8A175.jpeg

May not be to everyone's taste but there may be a Welsh Flag or two being waved at next years Camper Calling. Sunday nights headline act are the Manics