Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Battery Charging Cali Beach

I don't care what boils it but the water for my morning coffee must be boiling by the time it takes me to pack my bedding in it's stuff sack, the mattress topper folded, seat back raised and bed slid back.

Life then begins,

We will be using the kettle again tomorrow as it's a moving campsite day.

Clare will wake first and gets the boys up. Once they are dressed and out of the van she will put on the 12 volt kettle.

While Clare and the boys are breakfasting in the site cafe, I'll be packing. While Clare and the boys are cleaning their teeth, I'll still be packing. While Clare and the boys are walking Meg on the beach, I'll still be packing. When Clare and the boys return I'll have finished packing and the kettle will be boiling. The water will go into a vacuum flask for hot drinks throughout the drive.

I'll get my morning caffeine fix from a can of cola.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

The good thing about coffee is you shouldnt use boiling water anyway, so thats one benefit of a 12v kettle ;) o_O

That is covered under warranty, and they supposedly fixed that with the T5 but looks like it's back. Mine was fixed when in for a service by refitting using stronger adhesive. The dealer said it was air pressure related when closing the boot quickly. Old problem they never seem to have resolved.

I've not lost a brake light lens since having an updated one fitted, I had lost 3 of the old ones.
If yours has been refitted using stronger glue the dealer has bodged it probably by pushing the lens back on from the outside rather than dismantling all the trim in the boot.
There is no glue in the assembly at all, the lens has moulded clips that slot into the plastic backplate, I couldn't find any glue that would stick the two parts together.

Mine never came loose to be honest they just told me they had done it on recall when I went in for a service. Looks exactly the same as it did before.

Back