Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Battery will not charge when 230 volt is connected

Richiebrouwer

Richiebrouwer

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hallo the 230 volt cable is connected Outsider the van, but in the Display there is no logo from charging.
when i test the wall outlet (230 volt) in the camper that’s working.
when i pull out the cable outside the camper the wall outlet is stopped, so that’s working oke

Can you help me finding the problem?

82923526-09B9-4AA4-A5DA-4AA33A721DCF.jpeg

Hallo the 230 volt cable is connected Outsider the van, but in the Display there is no logo from charging.
when i test the wall outlet (230 volt) in the camper that’s working.
when i pull out the cable outside the camper the wall outlet is stopped, so that’s working oke

Can you help me finding the problem?

Have you switched on the circuit breakers in rear wardrobe/cupboard just above water tank?

View attachment 52151

I have used the circuit braker, i had found a u-tube film that showed the steps.
First you put the knobs down then plug inn 230v then when the power is on, you set the circuit braker on position.
Thats the right way to do it?? am i correct?

Pug a light into the mains power socket which only works on hook up that is one way of knowing you have electricity. Red showing on the circuit breaker is power on green is off.

I have used the circuit braker, i had found a u-tube film that showed the steps.
First you put the knobs down then plug inn 230v then when the power is on, you set the circuit braker on position.
Thats the right way to do it?? am i correct?
Yes this is correct.
The circuit breaker position is coloured red when the hookup cable is connected. Green when not connected.
Do you see the 'plug' logo in the overhead display? - Bottom right hand corner.

Pug a light into the mains power socket which only works on hook up that is one way of knowing you have electricity. Red showing on the circuit breaker is power on green is off.
Yes this is correct.
The circuit breaker position is coloured red when the hookup cable is connected. Green when not connected.
Do you see the 'plug' logo in the overhead display? - Bottom right hand corner.
When i hook up i dont get a plug logo
Does the circuit breaker automatically change position? When i hook up

When i hook up i dont get a plug logo
Does the circuit breaker automatically change position? When i hook up
I have tried it again there is no automatic change, from the circuit breake, when i hoop up en nu plug the 230v cable

Have you got power to the end of the extension lead that plugs into your van? if so plug it into the socket making sure the blue flap on the lead is horizontal so it slides all the way home.
check the overhead control panel with the circuit switch in the back cupboard in both positions.

I have tested it, when the cable outside is connected the light goes on, but still nog respons for
charge for the battery

There are some post about the charger not plugged in fully check connection under near leassure battery in the rear of the van under wardrobe

Have you got power to the end of the extension lead that plugs into your van? if so plug it into the socket making sure the blue flap on the lead is horizontal so it slides all the way home.
check the overhead control panel with the circuit switch in the back cupboard in both positions.
I’ve checked the Extension lead it’s oke, all the way to the back into the socket but still but no response on the Control Panel. What do you mean in the back cup board that’s nearby the water/gastank?