Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach Box Tardis!

Sunshine&Snow

Sunshine&Snow

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I'm astounded by how much the box and underseat drawer hold in the 2 seater Beach! Amazing. Between those, the VanEssa bags and a couple of holdalls we can stash an astounding amount of stuff in an organised way.

I'm astounded by how much the box and underseat drawer hold in the 2 seater Beach! Amazing. Between those, the VanEssa bags and a couple of holdalls we can stash an astounding amount of stuff in an organised way.
:) We agree with you, the box, drawer and Vanessa bag are great. We also have the Brandrup flexbag
then there are the crates on the Calicap sliding drawer, we actually have more storage than we need :bananadance2got to love the Beach;)

It's really interesting that you rate the Flexbag, I keep looking at it and just can't figure it out. It looks like it just makes the back difficult to get into.
Is it just so you can leave the back open all the time and people can't see the mess underneath? I suppose if you have the slide out rack you don't have to get through the rack.

We have 3 giant (amazon basics) holdalls which are working a treat. They stay packed so we can just lift them in and out.

We've come away for the week though and have brought too much stuff this time. When we get back we're going to lay everything out on the living room rug and pick out everything that we didn't need or use so we learn for next time. It would have been much easier this time if we had 10% (or even 5%) less stuff with us.

It's really interesting that you rate the Flexbag, I keep looking at it and just can't figure it out. It looks like it just makes the back difficult to get into.
Is it just so you can leave the back open all the time and people can't see the mess underneath? I suppose if you have the slide out rack you don't have to get through the rack.

We have 3 giant (amazon basics) holdalls which are working a treat. They stay packed so we can just lift them in and out.

We've come away for the week though and have brought too much stuff this time. When we get back we're going to lay everything out on the living room rug and pick out everything that we didn't need or use so we learn for next time. It would have been much easier this time if we had 10% (or even 5%) less stuff with us.
:) We pride ourselves on our tidy organised Calicap tray, everything is neatly stored in crates. When we want to access the storage tray we just flip the flex bag up & back on itself so it rests on the multiplex. We find it invaluable, we store boots, jackets, rain proof trousers & coats in it which makes them instantly accessible:cheers

Ooohhh... I'm loving your organisation focus. I'm not sure if I enjoy the camper more or the storage puzzle more.

Back