Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach California Decals Added.

James

James

Top Poster
VIP Member
Van went in today for what amounts to a car tattoo - after seeing the white Beach for sale at Listers, I really liked the Beach Stickers running along the bottom. So I contacted a company called UPG graphics in Kent and they produced something similar and I had it applied today. It's personal taste of course, but I am really really happy with it :)

Orignal van - Beach masquerading as a Edition 25/Sportline - very nice

WhiteBeachGrpahic.jpg

Then my take on the stickers

BettySticker5.jpg

BettySticker3.jpg

BettySticker2.jpg

BettySticker1.jpg

James :)

Nice one James they look good quite fancy some Cali ones for mine. If you don't mind me asking how much were they? If you would rather not print it could you pm me the details
Cheers kev

Calikev said:
Nice one James they look good quite fancy some Cali ones for mine. If you don't mind me asking how much were they? If you would rather not print it could you pm me the details
Cheers kev

No prob Kev

I had an initial quote of £150 but the company didn't see that keen - no proofs etc, these were £200 inc VAT and a really good service, lots of communication, e mails, questions answered etc.

Obviously you could have the style or type font wou wish - VW California Sticker would look good. It might be colour dependent but we thought the yellow and black with the black awning looks quite smart.

I'm not... But you could vinyl wrap the roof in black -Sportline black alloys the Sportline chin spoiler with black fogs :)

James

Yes I thought black decals on my silver Cali would look good :thumb
Cheers for that

Sorry James got caught up with afew jobs this morning ... Shame I could check them out this afternoon ..

Ps ... Decals do look good ... Now sort those wheels out ... Lol :)

choplee said:
Sorry James got caught up with afew jobs this morning ... Shame I could check them out this afternoon ..

Lee

That's cool :) We went really early - you never know quite how bad the madness at Dartford is going to be.

:thumb

James

choplee said:
Ps ... Decals do look good ... Now sort those wheels out ... Lol :)

That's for the future - I had a bit of a pricing up session over the weekend and I can't really do it at the mo. Maybe in a few months I may have it lowered to start the process :)

I went to Chelmsford Vans - and they started quoting me silly money which is appeared dependent on whether I had purchased the van from them. Luckily the salesman there who was very unhelpful and quite bullying when I was looking for a Beach did not recognise me lol. I spoke to Chris at Tonbridge who gave me a really good price for some 17inch Suez Alloys, but still, at the mo, it will have to wait.

choplee said:

Oh we are stuck in Southend now for the rest of the day - but we should meet up at some point :)

Custard said:
choplee said:

Oh we are stuck in Southend now for the rest of the day - but we should meet up at some point :)

No worries ... Mini meet :) lol

choplee said:
Custard said:
choplee said:

No worries ... Mini meet :) lol

Mini meet defo - we can explore the delights of Kent (careful how I say that).

Happy birthday by the way... :)

James

Stu said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-T5-Transporter-Sportline-18-Alloy-Wheels-Only-/251006586466?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item3a71288e62#ht_500wt_969

You could powder coat them black for around £50 a corner :thumb

Yeah you said, I think I should just stay away for a while from the van lol.

Stu - I was going ask you, the Sportline Chin Spoiler - it's about £500 before painting - is that the general price, or is there somewhere that does it cheaper? I wouldn't mind just looking at one - like the link for the bumper you sent me.

James

Stu said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-T5-BLACK-Sportline-18-Alloy-Wheels-ONLY-/251006587374?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item3a712891ee#ht_549wt_952

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-SPORTLINE- ... 014wt_1185

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-VOLKS ... 1173wt_952

lol stop it - they are great links... but Katherine (my partner) will notice the difference, we've just got over the Xenon Lights and Fogs... lol

I also loked at a nice set of Borbet Alloys even on 16inch

James

I think unless you spot one elsewhere the price is going to be similar in most places as it'll be a dealer part.

Did you try SMG?

The deep chin is tidy ,but with the lowered springs I'm not sure on clearance ,as only seen on a standard height Berghaus in silver ...
The sport line wheels in blk on your bus James will be crackin :)

choplee said:
The deep chin is tidy ,but with the lowered springs I'm not sure on clearance ,as only seen on a standard height Berghaus in silver ...

They will be - but... lol

James

Stu said:
I think unless you spot one elsewhere the price is going to be similar in most places as it'll be a dealer part.

Did you try SMG?

I did - I just thought with your website part knowledge I could at least look at one - it was more out of curiosity.

I know there won't be a bargain - this is VW lol

James

choplee said:

Lee

Judging by my field antics - clearance may be more relevant to me than some...

James

Stu said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-Volkswagen-VW-T5-Sportline-Front-Bumper-Spoiler-Splitter-/190694162502?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c66420046#ht_1424wt_1185

Stu

i saw this - isn't this the prefacelift version?

I dunno mate to be honest, it doesn't look like the shape of the current VW one but it also states it's not genuine. You'd have to ask.