Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach California Decals Added.

They look great.

I have been looking for something so the Cali stands out more... my boys have chosen green stickers :shocked .

These look far better.

MKRW said:
They look great.

I have been looking for something so the Cali stands out more... my boys have chosen green stickers :shocked .

These look far better.

Thank you

I just saw something similar on another van and thought it would look good :)

James

Really do like your Beach - the colour is just spot on and the decals look great.

But I do think some black powder coated Thunders or Dakars would finish it off very nicely... :thumb

Oh and maybe black wing mirrors too :D

KernowLad said:
Really do like your Beach - the colour is just spot on and the decals look great.

But I do think some black powder coated Thunders or Dakars would finish it off very nicely... :thumb

Oh and maybe black wing mirrors too :D

Yeah - well the mirrors are black and I have added a black rear bumper cover which also goes well.

I would like some black alloys - hard to justify when it would mean new tyres. i could, as Stu said powder coat them.

I think, hand on my heart, 18 inch black sportlines and lowered would look really good. But that is for the future.

As for the colour - it's hard to imagine a Beach in another colour - for me it suits the character. The White and Red vans are lovely as well.

Thanks for the kind comments :)

James

After your decals I thought I could get some similar made up. I have ordered them today and having them fitted in a couple of weeks. What do you think of a silver strip with California Beach and VW logo shining threw in night blue :thanks

Until you see it on the van, it is hard to know. I copied other Beaches and the Edition Vans available in mainland Europe.

So I knew roughly what would work, also the company that did my graphics did a good mock up which really helped.

You'll have to post pictures when you get them done.

James

I had the vinyls fitted on Saturday I think they look great but I'm having trouble up-loading them, any ideas how I can reduce the size of the file? :help

I think the beach is going to be the next iconic modded model :) .......the panel vans and combi's are old hat to modify ,so bring on the Beach ... :bananadance :upsidedown

Barefoot62 said:
I had the vinyls fitted on Saturday I think they look great but I'm having trouble up-loading them, any ideas how I can reduce the size of the file? :help

I had a few that were too big recently so opened them in Paint - look under Accessories and then Resized them to a smaller size. Try 50% percent first and then save as JPEG. If too big open the original again and try 25%.

Andy

Looks good, would need to get colours reversed for my Yellow Beach.

Andy

Barefoot62 said:
:cool Now up-loaded thanks for advise

Very smart - that looks better than I expected. I'd do the inlay on the bumper.

Maxxcamp are selling Matt Black pillar inserts - I imagine the same as you find on Edition Vans

I'd like to lay claim to being one of the first mod the Beach but all i did was copy others. I think though it's got lots of scope.

Blue and silver very smart though like my old Vanagon :)

James

Guys, your decals look awesome. I would like to do something similar. Barefoot62, do you mind sharing who you talked to?

Cheers

Steve

James said:
I would like some black alloys - hard to justify when it would mean new tyres. i could, as Stu said powder coat them.

I think, hand on my heart, 18 inch black sportlines and lowered would look really good. But that is for the future.

We are now in the future (from this post) so shall we get some ordered up for you and some lowering springs as well?

Bi Dakar's would look very cool on yours.

Speak to you soon :thumb

capt_steve said:
Guys, your decals look awesome. I would like to do something similar. Barefoot62, do you mind sharing who you talked to?

Cheers

Steve
I've sent you a PM hope this helps :hello

smgcowfold said:
James said:

We are now in the future (from this post) so shall we get some ordered up for you and some lowering springs as well?

Bi Dakar's would look very cool on yours.

Speak to you soon :thumb
What kind of price would I be looking at for 18 in alloys but not on black ?

If you can let me know what sort of tyres you would like (i.e. budget, midrange, premium) then I will get some prices together for you.

Thanks

I've always gone for good tyres as I think that's at keeps you on the road(Michelin, Continentals,Uniroyal) :thanks