Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach owners at last

B

Bigbud

VIP Member
After years of yearning for a transporter van to convert my wife agreed to buy a beach :D

We picked it up the new bus on Friday and had our first night under the stars with our baby and two hounds :crazy on Sat night. We love it, it really is the perfect vehicle for our family :D

He's a lovely number in White, 140bhp with a few extra's but on the list are a webasto heater (asap) Kenwood Dnx521dab and a waeco coolbox :thumb We had considered going for a kitchen pod but having been in it over night have decided a camping stove & water tank will suit us better, need the room for my kitesurf gear :D

Will drop some photo's soon :)

Good stuff. Where did you stay on sat night :?:

Bigbud said:
After years of yearning for a transporter van to convert my wife agreed to buy a beach :D

We picked it up the new bus on Friday and had our first night under the stars with our baby and two hounds :crazy on Sat night. We love it, it really is the perfect vehicle for our family :D

He's a lovely number in White, 140bhp with a few extra's but on the list are a webasto heater (asap) Kenwood Dnx521dab and a waeco coolbox :thumb We had considered going for a kitchen pod but having been in it over night have decided a camping stove & water tank will suit us better, need the room for my kitesurf gear :D

Will drop some photo's soon :)

Hi and welcome :)

Good choice of colour :)

I take you are fitting the aftermarket webasto heater? There's been some discussion about that on the forum, should be interesting, I'd like to know how that goes.

Also interesting that you went for a Beach over a conversion, I pretty much did the same thing, I'd been considering a Kombi and decided to get a Beach. It's a fabulous vehicle as I am sure you are finding out.

There's plenty of stuff in the Beach section of the forum :)

Pictures soon please :)

James

Beach plus Webasto, perfect combination.

Back